Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post

Shai is on contract for a couple of years, so it will be a while before OKC considers trading him.
    likely at least two years

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      I think Chicago is still the likeliest fit. They lost another close one to the Hawks.. and have to be reeling a bit.

Caruso, Williams, Green for Fred and Champagnie:
      http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2kwjfuvj

That's some Raptory guys for Fred. No picks moved since Fred is a UFA. But Pat Williams is a former lottery pick.
      Agreed.

Chicago would be perfect.
      How about this..

Caruso, Williams, Coby White and a 1strd pick

for

Ball Hogg, Flynn, Champagnie and 2nd rd pick

Chicago would sign that bum a$$ long term..don't u worry, there a dumb team..

I would love have Caruso on this team, u talk about a guy that won a chip, plays the right way, plays hard..he would instantly be one raptors favorite players..oh yeah..he can shoot.

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I've missed a lot of games this year but damn, FVV is down to 32.6% from 3 point land this year. By far the worst of his career. At first glance looks like he is still 40% from "wide open" but is really struggling other than that. Also his catch and shoot percentage has dropped a lot too.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Agreed.

Chicago would be perfect.
          How about this..

Caruso, Williams, Coby White and a 1strd pick

for

Ball Hogg, Flynn, Champagnie and 2nd rd pick

Chicago would sign that bum a$$ long term..don't u worry, there a dumb team..

I would love have Caruso on this team, u talk about a guy that won a chip, plays the right way, plays hard..he would instantly be one raptors favorite players..oh yeah..he can shoot.
          No way Chicago includes a first round pick and Williams in a Deal for Fred. Flynn and Champagnie are deep bench guys at best, why does Chicago do this? They give up arguably their best guard defender and two young potential studs for FVV?

I know salaries need to work but lets get realistic. I am not against trading Fred, but I want to be real about it.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

No way Chicago includes a first round pick and Williams in a Deal for Fred. Flynn and Champagnie are deep bench guys at best, why does Chicago do this? They give up arguably their best guard defender and two young potential studs for FVV?

I know salaries need to work but lets get realistic. I am not against trading Fred, but I want to be real about it.
            I agree.
            I can see Cuban trading for Fred though

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I agree.
              I can see Cuban trading for Fred though
              So what do they have that we want and fits for salary and team makeup? They have Dinwiddie in what would be Fred's role and makes the same money.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

So what do they have that we want and fits for salary and team makeup? They have Dinwiddie in what would be Fred's role and makes the same money.
                Fred for Bertans, Green and 25 & 27 firsts were suggested.
                Spencer is not doing it for them.
                They miss another Brunson type player

Comment

Fred for Bertans, Green and 25 & 27 firsts were suggested.
                  Spencer is not doing it for them.
                  They miss another Brunson type player
                  So we get a wing shooter that we have no minutes for, a young 2 guard prospect and picks. On the surface I like it, the only problem is who do we start in place of Fred? I am not sold on Barnes being a primary ball handler and neither of Banton or Flynn are ready.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

So we get a wing shooter that we have no minutes for, a young 2 guard prospect and picks. On the surface I like it, the only problem is who do we start in place of Fred? I am not sold on Barnes being a primary ball handler and neither of Banton or Flynn are ready.
                    If we trade Fred, it's to double down on playing all forwards. So Barnes and Pascal would be your primaries. Maybe Banton plays but it's not as a real PG anyway.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I feel like if we trade Fred, it has to be in a package with Gary and picks for a star. Pascal has been playing as a borderline top 10 player this season. Unless you trade him and tear the current core down, you have to make a win-now trade to make a push while Pascal is in his prime.

Comment

I feel like if we trade Fred, it has to be in a package with Gary and picks for a star. Pascal has been playing as a borderline top 10 player this season. Unless you trade him and tear the current core down, you have to make a win-now trade to make a push while Pascal is in his prime.
                        Like Shai or Murray ?
                        I feel like that's the most we can get for them.

Another thing is Pascal is not a legit #1.
                        He can be a good #2 for KD but we have to gut the roster and the pantry to get him.
                        Last edited by Kagemusha; Tue Dec 13, 2022, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Like Shai or Murray ?
                          Well if we're talking this season, neither are or will be available.

Comment

Well if we're talking this season, neither are or will be available.
                            True.
                            l think this is a punt season for Masai.
                            Might as well go all in for Wemby or that prolific Ignite guard.

Scoot, Scottie, Koloko
                            Last edited by Kagemusha; Tue Dec 13, 2022, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Like Shai or Murray ?
                              I feel like that's the most we can get for them.
                              if i had to i would guess that shai and murray have vastly, vastly different trade values right now. that's like lumping giannis and pascal's trade values together

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

if i had to i would guess that shai and murray have vastly, vastly different trade values right now. that's like lumping giannis and pascal's trade values together
                                Surw.
                                Fred and Gary would be the main pieces of the respective packages for either of Shai or Jamal

Comment

Working...
                                X