• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I agree.
    I can see Cuban trading for Fred though
    I don't care for who..
    Anything..just get him off this team..
    I do Caruso straight up for him..honestly..
    Ball Hogg is so overrated...now we know..how good Kyle Lowry is..he made him what he is..best thing was that Raptors didn't sign him, if they go ahead do that, I'm done..I'm not raptors fan, until this bum a$$ leaves..listen I don't hate the guy, I just can't watch him play basketball, drives me nuts..
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• He gets it.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        He gets it.

Who the F%$% is guy..lol..
        Stop it, 29 going into his 30s..his breaking down, u gonna sign a 6 foot nothing off guard, who gets picked on pick and roll constantly bc his 2 small and 2 slow..always injured, all the time, his not a leader..culture setter, wtf did he set..s$^^, that was all Kyle Lowry, Ibaka, Kawli, Danny Green, Gasol..who the F&$$ is this clown, watch some raptor games..
        Allstar..lol..laughing stock..never should of been all star, he got hot..bc he made ridiculous shots..Allstar, my a$$.
        Listen...
        Raptors have the worst offense in the League..lol..and that's half court, which is beneficiary 2 him, bc he can't run.
        Remember when his not in the line up, what happens..they run, run, run, open shots..they play better.
        Who the F^$$ is this guy .go away..what a moron..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Surw.
          Fred and Gary would be the main pieces of the respective packages for either of Shai or Jamal
          again just my impression, but i would guess that you're not getting shai without including scottie and literally all of our draft capitol, plus other assets and whatever salaries to make it work. his trade value as a young ascending superstar locked into his contract is as high as it gets.

maybe you'd get murray for trent and fred and picks. would largely depend on the picks

Comment

He gets it.

You seem to think tweets legitimize your opinion

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

What an idiot that Christ Walder is….the Raptors have two back up point guards with two different skillsets and they barely could not play because Nick Nurse has to play VanVleet in a blow out game.

….and What the fuck is he talking about an upgrade? If there is an upgrade in the point guard position, VanVleet will be the one backing up that guy.

the culture right now being set is hero ball/ trying to get yours to reneg a new bag.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

What an idiot that Christ Walder is….the Raptors have two back up point guards with two different skillsets and they barely could not play because Nick Nurse has to play VanVleet in a blow out game.

….and What the fuck is he talking about an upgrade? If there is an upgrade in the point guard position, VanVleet will be the one backing up that guy.

the culture right now being set is hero ball/ trying to get yours to reneg a new bag.
                  Win to get paid.

Comment

He gets it.

Ok I will bite. What about FVV's on court production this year gives you this much faith?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      Ok I will bite. What about FVV's on court production this year gives you this much faith?
                      This can't be a serious question. Ok I will bite. It's pretty simple: because of his history? he's one of the best PG's in the league the last couple of years. So you're just all going to forget that because of a bad stretch of games?

Anyway, I'm just glad I have Claw on ignore because he's probably spamming this thread with idiotic FVV trade suggestions.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fred's struggles do back to last season post All-star break, but he has a larger sample of being a good player.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Fred's struggles do back to last season post All-star break, but he has a larger sample of being a good player.
                          He was injured for most of the 2nd half last year. He didn't even play the last 3 games of the series against the Sixers because of his injury.

A lot of people here loves to use injury as an excuse why Barnes is not performing well. Are we sure Fred is 100% healthy?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

This can't be a serious question. Ok I will bite. It's pretty simple: because of his history? he's one of the best PG's in the league the last couple of years. So you're just all going to forget that because of a bad stretch of games?

Anyway, I'm just glad I have Claw on ignore because he's probably spamming this thread with idiotic FVV trade suggestions.
                            You have zero credibility buddy, your point of view and how you rebuttal opinions are pretty much elementary level. Like Yuri just stated, no matter how many times you spam the forum with other people’s tweets will not legitimize your small minded point of view.

Must be painful for you to see your point guard struggling and your annointed one trick pony playing better.

Only way for you to win a debate is to piggyback your opinion with someone else or you hurl hottakes after hottakes because thats what you do best.

lol

Comment

He was injured for most of the 2nd half last year. He didn't even play the last 3 games of the series against the Sixers because of his injury.

A lot of people here loves to use injury as an excuse why Barnes is not performing well. Are we sure Fred is 100% healthy?
                              For sure he’s lost a step due to high mileage. The bigger question is: can he recover back to previous levels, or is this the beginning of his decline? That’s the $120M+ question that Masai & Bobby have to answer.

Comment

I'm on the same boat as you. He isn't healthy and he'll be fine. Of course he has his cult of haters.

Comment

Working...
                                X