Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    This is before Clippers game, December 26th..I want u 2 read this s%$$, tell me I'm not right. This guy is F^$$*ggg delusional..are u serious guy....this dude thinks his a franchise player...LOL..
    This is why keep saying it, this guy will kill Raptors Franchise, it's always about him..me,me,me..u know what sign him, than u can c this bulls&^% unfold..unbelievable.

Just scroll down to Nameless 23 comments..

William Lou on Twitter: "I asked Fred VanVleet at practice today about adapting to a new role this season:

https://t.co/ZZSKvsVxnn" / Twitter
    https://twitter.com/william_lou

Wow

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Wow
      This doesn't read bad to me at all. I think the anti Fred crowd is reading something into it that isn't there.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

This doesn't read bad to me at all. I think the anti Fred crowd is reading something into it that isn't there.
        Im not anti fred im pro raptors

but ya what he said isnt that bad

Comment

Is this one of your don’t panic yet comforting words…., “it’s only 5 games in the season and it is a non issue that VanVleet is one of the MPG leaders”

His words and his game on the court gives me dread if Masai doubles down by signing him a massive contract with full support of this team’s coach. Barnes the most likely collateral damage down the road.

I think it’s time to press the panic button and trade this guy before he further along creates chaos.

Totally fine if you read it differently though….

But going back to the MPG…rewinding what you said back then and fast forward to now….OG is leading the league in minutes played, Siakam 5th and VanVleet 7th….where are we at in the win column?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Is this one of your don’t panic yet comforting words…., “it’s only 5 games in the season and it is a non issue that VanVleet is one of the MPG leaders”

His words and his game on the court gives me dread if Masai doubles down by signing him a massive contract with full support of this team’s coach. Barnes the most likely collateral damage down the road.

I think it’s time to press the panic button and trade this guy before he further along creates chaos.

Totally fine if you read it differently though….

But going back to the MPG…rewinding what you said back then and fast forward to now….OG is leading the league in minutes played, Siakam 5th and VanVleet 7th….where are we at in the win column?

No just read the interview and it didnt seem bad to me.

Comment

• lol dude is averaging one FGA less than last year and talks about "sacrifice"
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

No just read the interview and it didnt seem bad to me.
                We comprehend it differently then lol

Comment

• This Franchise is about 2 get a real jolt of reality, so for better or worse this team with Nameless 23 is what record shows and if your ok with mediocrity well than pay him, go ahead, He wants 40 million over 5 years...200 million, lol..than you'll have Westbrook on your hands....so all u guys that defend him here, Media that kisses his a@@...remember, don't be coming here next year when his shooting 30 percent and is not playing 70 percent of games and franchise is dead last is a lottery team.
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• What can you offer Fred high enough that it looks like the Raptors tried (saved face, made an offer) but low enough that Fred declines? Preferably, what can you realistically get for him at the trade deadlne?

I just can't see how it makes sense ot make him a max, super-max, maxi-max player here; he just doesn't have upside and then, neither would the Raptors.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      What can you offer Fred high enough that it looks like the Raptors tried (saved face, made an offer) but low enough that Fred declines? Preferably, what can you realistically get for him at the trade deadlne?

I just can't see how it makes sense ot make him a max, super-max, maxi-max player here; he just doesn't have upside and then, neither would the Raptors.
                      Are you that sure the Raps will offer Fred a max? They will let the market set the price and maybe do a bit better because of loyalty but I don't think that is near the max range. He's having a down year as well so could work out in the teams favor.

What did Brunson get from the Knicks, $104M over 4 yrs?
                      Last edited by LJ2; Thu Dec 29, 2022, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Are you that sure the Raps will offer Fred a max? They will let the market set the price and maybe do a bit better because of loyalty but I don't think that is near the max range. He's having a down year as well so could work out in the teams favor.

What did Brunson get from the Knicks, $104M over 4 yrs?
                        No I'm not sure but I could easily see an over pay.
                        Not sure it matters what that is either as I think just repeating what we have here now for more money doesn't yield better results.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          What can you offer Fred high enough that it looks like the Raptors tried (saved face, made an offer) but low enough that Fred declines? Preferably, what can you realistically get for him at the trade deadlne?

Fred won’t get the max. Teams might look at Brunson in NY and give him a larger deal but in that area. I’m not sure that there’s a big market for Fred. As for trade, I think you might something decent given how many teams are in the mix in both conferences. No idea what though - market will be set by the first deadline deals.

Comment

• If Masai/Bobby does little to nothing at the deadline, either by addition or subtraction it will be a disappointing season.
                            The next 10 games, mostly at home should force their hand.
                            That's all I got.

Comment

• Where is this Fred getting the max nonsense coming from? I read the interview and he never says that or anything close to that.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Fred won’t get the max. Teams might look at Brunson in NY and give him a larger deal but in that area. I’m not sure that there’s a big market for Fred. As for trade, I think you might something decent given how many teams are in the mix in both conferences. No idea what though - market will be set by the first deadline deals.
                                Brunson got $26M AAV so Fred is clearly eyeing Herro/Poole/RJ Barrett numbers, i.e., north of $30M AAV. Because he could've signed a $28.5 AAV max extension in the off-season, which is exactly the range you're suggesting.

His biggest leverage is taking advantage of Raptors inability to sign other team's free-agents and the perception (reality?) that US players don't want to play here. So we'll pay at least market value (or more) to retain our own guys. I would agree that Brunson sets the market, if not a bit lower for Fred because of age and growing injury history.

Comment

Working...
                                X