Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Giannis was the MVP that year
    If I recall, the Bucks lost in the second round 4-1 to the Heat. Even if Giannis was the MVP, he didn't play well by his standards. That series and the ones before those were necessary for Giannis to get "it".

Comment

• Im so tired of fred. I remember him mentioning getting paid a few times last contract. It just feels like thats what hes playing (shooting) for.

undrafted, short, slow - made 80M. Dont feel bad sayin it - now scram

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
        Im so tired of fred. I remember him mentioning getting paid a few times last contract. It just feels like thats what hes playing (shooting) for.

He had a decent empty stats line tonight, sell high

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

He had a decent empty stats line tonight, sell high
          Woot woot…

It is a matter of time baby….

Comment

• I think all the negativity is getting to him. It was rather sad to see him reflecting on his struggles in real time after missing that shot today. These guys are people too, it’s easy for people online to basically assassinate someone’s character like many here are doing, but to go out there and try your best but fail must be very challenging. Obviously these guys are uber rich and privileged, but it’s clear to me Fred cares and this matters to him. Unfortunately he’s playing his way out of a lot of money and possibly off this team.

Comment

• FVV said he hasn't been able find his touch in a secondary or third role.. what kind of role do you want? Are people attacking him? Yes some people definitely do. Pensare has straight up called him a narcissist that is a bit wild. I think he is miscast and unless that realigns I don't know.

I dont hate fred but he hasn't played well and he and pascal as a pairing don't work

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                I think all the negativity is getting to him. It was rather sad to see him reflecting on his struggles in real time after missing that shot today. These guys are people too, it’s easy for people online to basically assassinate someone’s character like many here are doing, but to go out there and try your best but fail must be very challenging. Obviously these guys are uber rich and privileged, but it’s clear to me Fred cares and this matters to him. Unfortunately he’s playing his way out of a lot of money and possibly off this team.
                I don't think most are assassinating Fred's character as much as his play or perhaps his fit on the current roster.
                By all accounts he's a good man, certainly a good family man, who doesn't like the under dog bet on yourself story? No one questions his desire to win but that's not enough if you can't back it up.

But it appears there might be some weird friction between him and Barnes/others, his defense has suffered and his shot from 3 (like the whole team) has disappeared all too often.

Most of this comes from a disapppointing team result in what was expected to be another competive season. Instead, we're watching team and individual (FVV, Scotty, Achiuwa, Boucher) regression while still being subjected to Thad and Birch. Worse, other middle of the pack teams appear to be passing us like the Cavs and Pacers and added contributing players while Masai/Webster failed to address significant roster flaws yet again.

Masai needs to suck it up, find a great return and issue a statement "Fred has always been a warrior, bet on himself, chip winner, always a Raptor blah blah blah" and get on with it. Bottom line is this team absolutely needs a bold shakeup and Fred is (was?) the most tradeable asset. He simply can't keep up with many of the PG we're likely to meet in the post season and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the team inexplicably locked in and galvinized in his absence.

Comment

• Ive said it from day one....this franchise will not go nowhere until Nameless 23 is gone.
                  Same with Trent, don't believe the hype, his a chucker that takes a lot of jump shots, he doesn't drive..I despise those kind of players..
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                    FVV said he hasn't been able find his touch in a secondary or third role.. what kind of role do you want?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

That's my guy right there.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                        Im so tired of fred. I remember him mentioning getting paid a few times last contract. It just feels like thats what hes playing (shooting) for.

Fred is frustrating to watch at times but without him last night we lose by 20+.

What kills me is he has 2 great possessions in a row, nails a 3 and then makes a layup within the offense. Then next possession barrells right into 4 Milwaukee players in the paint and gets blocked to high heaven while everyone else on the team is around the perimeter waiting for a pass so they can get a good shot.

He's just not a PG at all.

Comment

• people whining about fred saying he wants to be paid as if its a negative thing is so fucking dumb lol.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            people whining about fred saying he wants to be paid as if its a negative thing is so fucking dumb lol.
                            It is a negative if a player is not worthy

Comment

• Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                people whining about fred saying he wants to be paid as if its a negative thing is so fucking dumb lol.
                                They obviously want to get paid. Everyone wants to get paid. We dont go around saying it out loud though. We’d look like - hey “fucking dumb”

Comment

Working...
                                X