Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

This guy never amazes me...here we go, poor baby, I'm not playing well, I'm gonna cry so ppl can have sympathy..I'm just sick of players like this, sick of drama, can u just ball or just f&$% off...what is this s%%^..can u not c this..just hot garbage.
    Whatever, why not, let's hear it from Nameless 23....
    lol wtf are you talking about.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

lol wtf are you talking about.
      I think he's referrig to Fred's sudden and numerous appearances on various websites and blogs, explaining his sub-par season and appearing to at least partially blame it on his changed role .... he's certainly making the rounds

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I think he's referrig to Fred's sudden and numerous appearances on various websites and blogs, explaining his sub-par season and appearing to at least partially blame it on his changed role .... he's certainly making the rounds
        Exactly. Thank you.
        Will c how he spins this.
        His a spin machine...worse than a politician.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I remember when being hyper efficient in small role meant you could start expanding your offense. Now not being efficient in small role somehow means you need more touches and whole team should pump up your offense.

And his role isn't small and he's still getting touches but this trend of using small role to justify struggles is bizarre to me.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• He's sounding uncharacteristically selfish now, like he's trying to say the same thing to as many outlets as possible.
              I mean, he took a ton of shots last game and is blaming Pascal and OG's useage? That's a shot at OG who asked for more touches previously....

Comment

He's sounding uncharacteristically selfish now, like he's trying to say the same thing to as many outlets as possible.
                I mean, he took a ton of shots last game and is blaming Pascal and OG's useage? That's a shot at OG who asked for more touches previously....
                Yeah, Fred is going down an odd route.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  It's time for Fred to go. I don't care if it's the rest of career sell high moment or not. They should move him before the deadline for the best offer available. Embrace a new era.
                  100%

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Well, depending on the return, something like the gay trade that Claw mentioned in the other thread could help the team. We needed a bench then, and we need one now. Of course, no guarantee Nurse will play them anyways. But a couple of guys that could fill bench roles, and maybe a crappy pick, might be decent for Fred given how he's playing.
                    Deaner talked about addition by subtraction would perfectly fit this situation….

The core of Pascal/ OG and VanVleet is fools gold.

…..there is a new chief in town. They have to hand that to Scottie.

The VanVleet era has run its course…time to move on.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      I remember when being hyper efficient in small role meant you could start expanding your offense. Now not being efficient in small role somehow means you need more touches and whole team should pump up your offense.

And his role isn't small and he's still getting touches but this trend of using small role to justify struggles is bizarre to me.
                      6 games in October. That’s when Fred sacrificed his USG. Otherwise, it’s on par with last year. He’s bitching about 6 games. SMH.

Comment

lol who gives a shit? and GTJ has interviews about his clothes. pascal was just on sportsnet talking about his growth and the teams current issues. normal shit. people here ARE way too focused with their dumb hatred and looking into things way more than they should.

Comment

lol who gives a shit? and GTJ has interviews about his clothes. pascal was just on sportsnet talking about his growth and the teams current issues. normal shit. people here ARE way too focused with their dumb hatred and looking into things way more than they should.
                          I don't hate Fred, quite the opposite.
                          Has GTJ done 5 interviews in the last 48 hours talking about his clothes? You can't think that's remotely the same as what we're seeing Fred do right now....telling everyone who'll take his call that it's not his fault, my sh*tty numbers are because I'm a team guy

Comment

This is the Fred thread.
                            Let's discuss Pascal's growth and Gary's clothes in their respective threads.
                            No one is spared, not even Scottie

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

This is the Fred thread.
                              Let's discuss Pascal's growth and Gary's clothes in their respective threads.
                              No one is spared, not even Scottie

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Lol....Liar.
                                Dude..from last year, your only one shot less from the previous year, it be probably be same or more if were not injured all the time. Also..your only behind Siakim in shots, so shut the f%^* up.
                                Do u guys c how spins this s&%%..
                                Numbers and stats don't lie, Fact..
                                Also, Espn is trash, do some research before reporting something that's incorrect....don't trust the Media, corporate scum.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X