X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Fred needs a change of scenery.

We need a real PG.

Lowry needed out of Houston and we got him for a guaranteed lotto 1st and it worked out great for us.

I'd like to see the same thing happen for another team with Fred and we get a lotto 1st.
    If Myles Turner is leaving Indy..... how about this?

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      That Siakam-Barnes-OG-GTJ-Koloko lineup is very interesting. Second best rating lineup there
      whats interesting about it? i think the more interesting one is the actual #1 lineup (siakam, fred, og, trent and precious with 69.1 net rating) has a significantly better defensive rating than any other lineup*

*the usual caveats of sample size since there are so many damn starting lineups being used vs who they're playing etc

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        lol people cant even do an interview now without loser fans crying about it. jesus.
        Stop insulting the fans, we're not the problem, if u have a problems than tell your midget buddy play the right way.
        Stats don't lie. U can't erase that his the worse shooter in league, period. Fact.
        Obviously we all know his good player, problem is..his not good player for this team. Also as for your statement, loser fans crying...sorry..but who was on podcast with JJ, crying and making excuses. Maybe, instead of blaming others, he should stop being Mother Teresa and do some f&$$ing work...no one gives a F&$% about what he has 2 say...go out there and show it.
        Stop tripping, u know the numbers don't lie. It's cool your a fan...I don't hate the guy, I just don't like the way he goes about it and the way he plays is not suited for this team.
        When he is gone, u will understand.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

whats interesting about it? i think the more interesting one is the actual #1 lineup (siakam, fred, og, trent and precious with 69.1 net rating) has a significantly better defensive rating than any other lineup*

*the usual caveats of sample size since there are so many damn starting lineups being used vs who they're playing etc
          Just interesting seeing a really good lineup with Koloko there. Makes me want a legit center on the team

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

If Myles Turner is leaving Indy..... how about this?

i'd love that but woudl be shocked if indiana wants MPJ

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Why not?

Comment

If MPJ can stay healthy, that contract could be a steal. He’s a gifted scorer who fits their age timeline. Big IF, though.

Small market teams need young stars (or pseudo stars) locked up on long term contracts to sell hope to the fan base.

It could be like a Markkanen breakout situation. Tyrese, Mathurin, MPJ would be scary on offense.

Comment

If MPJ can stay healthy, that contract could be a steal. He’s a gifted scorer who fits their age timeline. Big IF, though.

Small market teams need young stars (or pseudo stars) locked up on long term contracts to sell hope to the fan base.

It could be like a Markkanen breakout situation. Tyrese, Mathurin, MPJ would be scary on offense.
                  I always worry about back situations... I wouldn't liken it to markkanen becuase he was on an extremely cheap contract even by today's standards and they got him off the scrap heap. It could be a potentially scary offence but MPJ's contract is pretty bad. I do like the selling point of him being locked up and he is playing well now.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Why not?
                    bad back

Comment

lol people cant even do an interview now without loser fans crying about it. jesus.
                      Iblastoff is preaching today.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Why would Denver do it? Hyland is their most important bench piece and fits perfectly with that group. MPJ is healthy now and playing well. Fred would be a rental coming off the bench and Achiuwa doesn't really fit the Nuggets style of play, though I suppose he'd be a useful bench big. Seems like a really weak return for MPJ, especially losing Hyland.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Why would Denver do it? Hyland is their most important bench piece and fits perfectly with that group. MPJ is healthy now and playing well. Fred would be a rental coming off the bench and Achiuwa doesn't really fit the Nuggets style of play, though I suppose he'd be a useful bench big. Seems like a really weak return for MPJ, especially losing Hyland.
                          Precious gives the Nuggets a versatile elite defender who can shut down big wings and switch onto guards and bigs. You never have enough of those in the playoffs. He’s got more upside than Bones.

Fred is a championship tested off-ball role player that fits perfectly with legit superstars like Jokic and he also provide defense when healthy.

MPJ is a poor defender and his health is always a risk, given his contract. But a team like Indy needs contracts to get up to the cap floor anyway and might be willing to gamble.

So basically it’s a defensive upgrade and roster balancing trade for the Nuggets without sacrificing much offense.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I wasn't even paying attention to bones but good point

Comment

I wasn't even paying attention to bones but good point
                              Nuggets have championship aspirations. The sell would be that Fred should be a championship-calibre upgrade to Bones on both offense and defense.

Comment

Nuggets have championship aspirations. The sell would be that Fred should be a championship-calibre upgrade to Bones on both offense and defense.
                                I like the trade. But maybe Indiana would want koloko? Also how would we shore up space to re-sign Turner?

Comment

Working...
                                X