• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Have seen this interesting trade idea floating around:

To Raps: Terry Rozier
    To Bulls: FVV
    To CLT: Lonzo Ball

Can adjust with picks/players as needed going different ways, but that's the core of the deal.

Kind of makes sense for all of the teams involved.
    Why in the heck would we want Rozier in such a deal? Just give us Ball and whatever picks are moving.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
      Lonzo please
      i'd want to see those medical records

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Why in the heck would we want Rozier in such a deal? Just give us Ball and whatever picks are moving.
        I’m not really endorsing that trade, since I proposed Fred for Lonzo a few times way back. But I’ve seen the Rozier idea floated around, uniting Lonzo with Lamelo and sending Fred back home & people seem to like it.

Comment

• the hornets fanbase HATE rozier as much as fred is hated right now lol. but sure lets do this dumb ass trade.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            the hornets fanbase HATE rozier as much as fred is hated right now lol. but sure lets do this dumb ass trade.
            Do you trust Masai/Webster or not?
            Fans don't do the trade

Comment

the hornets fanbase HATE rozier as much as fred is hated right now lol. but sure lets do this dumb ass trade.
              Will be interesting to check the hate-o-meter when Fred is making $33M and Rozier is making $23M.

Comment

Got any suggestions?

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Got any suggestions?
                  not one that gets a player worse than fred on a long term contract. I have a few suggestions that i will toss up tomorrow. My dallas one was Fred for josh green+bertans+hardy+pick 2025

the bertans contract sucks but you are getting two solid prospects and a pick for it..

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Utah trade:
                    VanVleet/ Birch/ Precious
                    for
                    Lauri Markannen/ Olynyk

Orlando trade:
                    VanVleet
                    for
                    Bamba/ Cole Anthony/ Harris

Chicago Trade:
                    VanVleet/ Flynn/ Birch
                    for
                    Caruso/ Patrick Williams/ White

Dallas Trade
                    VanVleet/Birch/Flynn
                    for
                    Bertans/Powell/Green

lets go
                    Standing offers

Comment

Standing offers
                      claw you may be approaching this all wrong... you want to get better... scooot would do that... we lose games with fred .. why would we trade fred? why would you trade your tank commander.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

claw you may be approaching this all wrong... you want to get better... scooot would do that... we lose games with fred .. why would we trade fred? why would you trade your tank commander.
                        You may have a point but I think we need to at least get some return…a bonus late first round pick would be nice to add to our existing one.

losing him for nothing is not a prudent thing to do, unless he opts in but that is unlikely.

Would you take that risk of losing him for nothing? Or you would be agreeable if Masai or Bobby bet on him and pay him 25% of the cap?

Comment

You may have a point but I think we need to at least get some return…a bonus late first round pick would be nice to add to our existing one.

losing him for nothing is not a prudent thing to do, unless he opts in but that is unlikely.

Would you take that risk of losing him for nothing? Or you would be agreeable if Masai or Bobby bet on him and pay him 25% of the cap?
                          as a worst case scenario yes i'd lose him for nothing but you would look cold.. to make any real money he needs us if he isn't traded because we can give him better raises with a sign and trade.. but in all seriousness its tough at this point to be invested in the idea that he works on the team.

Comment

• Makes sense . He looked worse than just bad

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Makes sense . He looked worse than just bad

Best News ever...Thank u Lord.
                              Stay there until u get moved.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Same bullshit….they should have just shut him down before they ship him out in a trade.

Raptors Fred VanVleet went 1-for-9 from the field on Saturday to lower his NBA-worst FG percentage to 37.3%
                                the resident number cruncher without a doubt would spin that shit so I am not going to be surprise

he still is viable though, he is a champion, once an all star and still a decent help defender

???????but not here

Comment

Working...
                                X