Clear All

• Who likes Suggs + Ross for Fred?

Read somewhere in redditland

Comment

• Why would they give up Suggs

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Why would they give up Suggs
        They have lots of young guards, maybe the leadership and playoff experience is needed to take the next step.

Fultz is 24. Anthony 22, Hampton 21...
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Why would they give up Suggs
          Because he suggs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            OG would be -5 on True Hooper Index
            What's Chris Boucher?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
              Who likes Suggs + Ross for Fred?

Read somewhere in redditland
              at this point suggs is worthless. but why would orlando give up a young guard for an old guard when they're clearly not even close to competing. also hes already injury prone at 21 years old lol. orlando fans dont even think he's good enough to be a starter for THEIR team.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

at this point suggs is worthless. but why would orlando give up a young guard for an old guard when they're clearly not even close to competing. also hes already injury prone at 21 years old lol. orlando fans dont even think he's good enough to be a starter for THEIR team.
                Idk, but the Magic rumour is persistent.
                Fred to them doesn't makes sense to me either.
                But I would be ok with Suggs.

Comment

• Suggs cant shoot fug that

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                    Suggs cant shoot fug that
                    Nick can fix that.
                    (Allegedly)

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Nick can fix that.
                      (Allegedly)
                      Nick Nurse will teach you how to "Shoot Like A Pro"

(disclaimer: that pro is Ben Simmons)

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

The Magic need a vet to take them to the next lev. Fred is an all star with a championship under his belt. He's the exact kind of guy they want. Also all of their guards rank from underwhelming to bad. Every report on them says great front court shit back court.

Comment

• I think he goes to the Magic, my hottake of the night.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            I think he goes to the Magic, my hottake of the night.
                            I'd rank Magic as most likely destination as well. He would be a great fit there.

Comment

• "Is he being traded to Orlando? No," Sportsnet writes. "The Magic have the money to sign him in free agency if they want to, although Orlando did have one of its basketball operations staff members on hand in Milwaukee."
                              https://www.si.com/nba/magic/news/or...t-trade-coming
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Technically true but they only open up that cap space by waiving Bamba, Harris and letting Ross walk.

Theres a chance they’d be willing to just trade 2 of 3 of those along with a very basic asset like a 2nd (or Houstan would be my choice) to get a half season of him now and getting his bird rights.

That’s why the Fultz/Suggs talk makes no sense, they’re not gonna give up anything they somewhat like but those non guaranteed guys are probably available now

Comment

Working...
                                X