No announcement yet.

Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one on here is so bad I would block them. I appreciate the diversity of opinions. I always end up agreeing with people on at least some stuff. If everyone agreed all the time it would get pretty dull around here.

Comment

• #WashedUpFreddy

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        #WashedUpFreddy

Sell high

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Sell high
          You beat me to to it!

Comment

#WashedUpFreddy

Time is right. U talk about opportunity 2 sell at high value, no better time.
            I never thought we could get 1st rd, but two 1st rd picks, that's what I read..Damn..
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

#WashedUpFreddy

Of course. Big big dollars on the line. He aint playin for you, sorry.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Of course. Big big dollars on the line. He aint playin for you, sorry.

So what's your new narrative?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Everyone agrees that at the right price they’d want to keep Fred right?

Like no one is actually at the point where they flat out want him off the team

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    Everyone agrees that at the right price they’d want to keep Fred right?

Like no one is actually at the point where they flat out want him off the team
                    You're in for a surprise.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

That’d be a silly take

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I'd keep him at the right price (which he's unlikely to take) and in the right role (not primary ball handler and not forcing shots). The way he's been playing most games lately has been a lot better.

Still he's probably going to leave anyway and our playoff chances are looking slimmer......

Comment

• What is the right price for Fred? I keep hearing the unconfirmed rumors that he wants something along the lines of what Tyler Herron got. Isn't around $30M per kinda good with the cap going up for a 21 & 7 guard?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            What is the right price for Fred? I keep hearing the unconfirmed rumors that he wants something along the lines of what Tyler Herron got. Isn't around $30M per kinda good with the cap going up for a 21 & 7 guard?
                            Maybe I'm cheap but an undersized gaurd who actually is better as an off ball shooter and isn't the greatest at getting his own shot and has seen players blow by him this season is worth more like the 22 or so we already offered......maybe 25.....

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Sell high
                              RR is united.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Maybe I'm cheap but an undersized gaurd who actually is better as an off ball shooter and isn't the greatest at getting his own shot and has seen players blow by him this season is worth more like the 22 or so we already offered......maybe 25.....
                                $22M does seem low. Even Brunson is making like $25M per and Fred is probably still the better defender.

Comment

Working...
                                X