Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I’d be interested in Mann and Kennard but there’d have to be more than that as far as also getting picks which I don’t think they can do unless it’s like 2029

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Man, if Fred's best role is as an off-ball shooter (which a lot of posters around here have been saying for years)... there's like 30+ guards shooting above 38% from 3 this year. Feels like you should be able to get that role/skill for less than $35M/yr.... especially with Fred's on-ball defense continuing to decline like it has.
      The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

That’s a vey expensive IF with a value attached amounting to $130 million dollars

my bad it’s actually $130 million
      I agree anything 130+ is too much in my opinion. Especially if the defence is not a one season injury fluke, he’s become a complete turnstile defensively it seems.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Lol....Clippers..for what, they got nothing 2 offer, Masai be like plz b&%%..go away..
        He's going to be a free agent no matter what. Maybe they feel they can lure him either from Raptors or team that we trade him too.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He's going to be a free agent no matter what. Maybe they feel they can lure him either from Raptors or team that we trade him too.
          Would have to be a sign and trade.

Although with his history with us, we’d surely oblige

Comment

• Why havent we seen more dowtin before deadline decisions?

Comment

• Hey Freddy?
              From a Bruins NHL article:

Depth is a major reason the Bruins, who lead the Leafs by 11 points in the standings, are on track to hoist the Presidents’ Trophy and are viewed as Stanley Cup favourites.

“Guys have tried to take less to win because we know that it bleeds through the lineup,” said Marchand, well aware of the cap management’s role in roster-building.

“If you can have six guys that make lower salary (rather) than three, it’s a lot harder to play against. And that’s why we’ve been so good for so long.”

Or you can bet on yourself and state for the record that you are all about you and taking every dime you can ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Hey Freddy?

Depth is a major reason the Bruins, who lead the Leafs by 11 points in the standings, are on track to hoist the Presidents’ Trophy and are viewed as Stanley Cup favourites.

“Guys have tried to take less to win because we know that it bleeds through the lineup,” said Marchand, well aware of the cap management’s role in roster-building.

“If you can have six guys that make lower salary (rather) than three, it’s a lot harder to play against. And that’s why we’ve been so good for so long.”

Or you can bet on yourself and state for the record that you are all about you and taking every dime you can ....
                Well, maybe as an individual he values more what he can do besides basketball with all his money, rather than being on a superteam.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Hey Freddy?

#BetOnYourself is a catchy personal development mantra, but not exactly the best mission statement for team sports.

Comment

• Another example is Brady taking less a few years ago to be able to bring good players to Tampa,
                    as opposed to Russell Wilson who got very greedy.

What is it with some short players?

Comment

• Fred posting a pic of him and Booker on his IG

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

I’d be interested in Mann and Kennard but there’d have to be more than that as far as also getting picks which I don’t think they can do unless it’s like 2029
                        Mann, Kennard, Boston and their 2028 1st for Fred (they can trade their 2028 pick).

I say yes to that.

Mann and Kennard gives us a bench. Boston may or may not pan out but he's got potential. Their 2028 1st will likely be a good pick.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Mann, Kennard, Boston and their 2028 1st for Fred (they can trade their 2028 pick).

I say yes to that.

Mann and Kennard gives us a bench. Boston may or may not pan out but he's got potential. Their 2028 1st will likely be a good pick.
                          Can’t say I know much about Boston but I wouldn’t hate this at all. Mann isn’t a great shooter but he’s a great piece and you can’t get much more shooting than Kennard. Both signed for a few more years at very reasonable prices

Comment

Fred posting a pic of him and Booker on his IG
                            He's trolling.
                            Not normal given the current circumstances

Comment

Fred posting a pic of him and Booker on his IG
                              That's your Leader.
                              They're playing like s&%%, he knows what the atmosphere is like, it's not great..let me add some more fire..classless and immature.
                              This guy is already thinking about where he wants 2 play.
                              Nah..even if it's trolling, u can't do that, especially now..it's D$$$ move.
                              Whatever..I'm not surprised by anything anymore.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

He's trolling.
                                Not normal given the current circumstances
                                If there were a legitimate trade on the table, Fred probably isn't playing in last nights game and is shutdown until the trade. Only OG is out right now so thinking he's the guy on the move, but could be a legitimate injury as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X