X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

He's trolling.
    Not normal given the current circumstances
    Kag you are setting yourself up to the horde…”what is your narrative this time?”

But in all seriousness, that IG post was disgusting. Imagine any other player like for example this forum’s favorite whipping boy in Trent posting like that….but it is Jesus so crickets.

Sell high and trade the guy already.

Comment

• As much as I hated the game of Derozan…he never wavered to show this franchise he is as loyal as ever until he got that surprise phone call.

VanVleet these days is playing worse, padding those empty stats that does not translate to winning/ elevating the games of others then doing these unnecessary press tour and social media cryptic bullshit just to get his end goal of backing up that brinks truck.

imagine armored with a 130 million contract here rubber stamped by Masai and Webster, it is like saying to Scottie and Pascal….

”fuck you I am the franchise now”

now I am sounding like Doc Hannibal now…sorry dude

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Fred has a -0.02 D-LEBRON this year. So basically neutral. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. He was worse actually during our chip run year (-0.23).

Weirdly enough he's having his best offensive season. However the season isn't over so it could come down. This is super surprising and makes me question this stat now lol.
        as predicted, fred is fine and has evened out his play. everyones just in hate mode and coming up with tons of absurd BS based on pure emotion and whining.
        jazz score 30+ points in EVERY QUARTER and this is freds vault? lol. blame the entire team for this.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

as predicted, fred is fine and has evened out his play. everyones just in hate mode and coming up with tons of absurd BS based on pure emotion and whining.
          jazz score 30+ points in EVERY QUARTER and this is freds vault? lol. blame the entire team for this.
          he's been our co-best player (along with scottie) in 2023 and his advanced numbers for the whole season are on par with or better than pascal's

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

he's been our co-best player (along with scottie) in 2023 and his advanced numbers for the whole season are on par with or better than pascal's
            Sell high

Comment

Sell high
              would rather sell high on siakam whose skillset doesn't complement scottie's as well as fred's and who would fetch a much bigger haul on the market

Comment

would rather sell high on siakam whose skillset doesn't complement scottie's as well as fred's and who would fetch a much bigger haul on the market
                This is exactly my stance as well. Although my preference is move both Fred and Pascal

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Fred has a -0.02 D-LEBRON this year. So basically neutral. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. He was worse actually during our chip run year (-0.23).

Weirdly enough he's having his best offensive season. However the season isn't over so it could come down. This is super surprising and makes me question this stat now lol.
                  Because he's not the problem here. People are just hating.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Pascal is a good #3.
                      if we can grab a stud PG, he will be the Kyle and Scottie is the Kawhi.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Like this team is no longer lost.
                        Last edited by Kagemusha; Thu Feb 2, 2023, 02:04 PM.

Comment

And all that Kumbaya togetherness has brought us to...... the 12-13th seed. Sometimes you need internal friction to boil over quickly and get the real issues out on the table. They've become waaaay too comfortable losing games in every which way possible.

Comment

Like this team is no longer lost.
                            Lol

Comment

Fred's not a PG. He's the main issue with this team. We will never be good with Fred at PG. Sell high.

Comment

Dude, we suck, so whatever Fred did in the locker room it didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                                X