Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BernadetteMartinixM wrote:
    Hello, dear friends. I've been playing basketball since I was a kid, but not professionally, I get together with my friends every weekend and play. I often go to different games just to have a good time.
    Hey, I'm lonely. You wanna hang out sometime? I BOT some beers

Comment

• Just move him already so we can go forward with Scottie and Pascal

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Just move him already so we can go forward with Scottie and Pascal
        Getting closer.
        Pleae don't do nothing or just something minor Masai....time to move Fred.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Hey, I'm lonely. You wanna hang out sometime? I BOT some beers
          If you're looking for more "people" to hang out with, some others who also have been playing basketball since they were kids have some interesting thoughts over on the Raptors Trade Proposal Forum:

peterparkerrbu wrote: View Post
          He's defensively capable of competing with most 5-footers, but I believe that he is most effective as a perimeter defender, so I wouldn't want him to guard 5-footers all the time.
          word search

lauragreen wrote: View Post
          I think so, too. I think he is most efficient as a perimeter defender, therefore I wouldn't want him to always guard 5-footers.

I personally think that people who guard 5 footers aren't super useful in today's NBA myself, but maybe that's just me!

Comment

• basic stats last 15 games all star year
            Points 23 20.3
            Assists 6.7 6.7
            FG% 42.7% 40.3%
            3pt FG% 36.8% 37.7%
            FT % 93.5% 87.4%
            Steals 1.6 1.7

minus the 1% dip in 3pt shooting and steals, every stat is actually better than his numbers from his all-star year (over the complete season, obviously not the hotter first half)

Comment

• At least someone values Fred highly!

Above Buddy Hield, Dejounte Murray AND Brogdon.

Fred for Buddy??????????

Comment

• Fred’s pretty good.

Comment

• Midget just like his surrogate dad bitch and moaned post game about the officiating, LOL

it does not matter now, this season has given the league the impression that they will be sharks chum first round of the playoffs…
                  …..and only that if they survive a do or die game in the play-in

VanVleet always has this mentality propagated by Masai trickled down to his No.1 advocate his coach that he is the heir apparent to whoever came before him.

This is always manifested by being the top two in field goal attempts, minutes played and usage

….including POOR AND IDIOTIC shot selections

Case and point just like the game against the Wizards/ Denver and Clippers…who the fuck has given him the green light to hoist a two for one shot and time and time again would miss it and on the ensuing play, the opposing team would take the possession back with a fast break and a made shot.

another example….who takes a LOGO SHOT with 4 seconds in a 24 second shot clock while fantasizing he is Steph/ Dame or Ja.

Fucking entitled SOB

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Fred’s pretty good.
                    Of course he's good. Some people here creates narratives about him that don't exist.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This is fun and funny lol

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Fred’s pretty good.
                        ... in a poor man's Jalen Brunson kind of way.

Comment

• Fred was good, he's been trash this season.

Comment

• $30k fine for Fred. Decent value given the colorful language

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
                              $30k fine for Fred. Decent value given the colorful language
                              I wonder why Fred did this.
                              To rally his troops?
                              Us against Silver's army?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I wonder why Fred did this.
                                To rally his troops?
                                Us against Silver's army?
                                Or just to get his frustrations about Ben Taylor out.

It was reported that Fred has 8 techs this season. Taylor T'd him up for 5 of those. Whether its a coincidence who knows.

Some players and media people are in agreement with Fred. Smart gave his approval.

Comment

Working...
                                X