• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I'll go loco if Koloko turns into another Caboclo
    But if Koloko eventually turns into Ibaka than I will personally dip into the coco.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Caboclo, Koloklo.
    Potato, potahto
    I'll go loco if Koloko turns into another Caboclo

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

Koloko.
    Caboclo, Koloklo.
    Potato, potahto

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

Man, seeing that video just reminds me of how far guys like Banton and Flynn have to go before they're in the same level as Fred. He makes things look so effortless out there and has a counter for whatever the defense throws at him.
    That's my PG! Another all star szn coming.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

Who was the guy Fred was dropping times to early in the clip? Looked like Bruno Cabolco LOL.
    Koloko.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    FVV is already looking to be at mid season form.

Man, seeing that video just reminds me of how far guys like Banton and Flynn have to go before they're in the same level as Fred. He makes things look so effortless out there and has a counter for whatever the defense throws at him.

Who was the guy Fred was dropping times to early in the clip? Looked like Bruno Cabolco LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    FVV is already looking to be at mid season form.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Moving him off ball could be a game changer for the Raps.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Career defining free agent signing for Masai.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Trade that bum lol.

for KD yes

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Trade that bum lol.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

The weakest defender could also be hunted by the best offensive player on the other team (not assigned by the coach), so that's another point of context in this data, i.e., completely the opposite of what it implies.
    Yeah they could try with picks and screens to get switched onto a weaker defender but I think this analysis captures pretty well who gets the toughest defensive assignments on each team.

Keep in mind that guards and wings typically get the tougher assignment because the best offensive players are typically guards and wings.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

The x axis is the difficulty of their defensive matchups. Not how well they defended them. So if you get assigned to defend the best offensive player on the other team every night you will be all the way to the right side of the graph. If you get the easiest defensive assignment every night you will be all the way on the left side of the graph.
    The weakest defender could also be hunted by the best offensive player on the other team (not assigned by the coach), so that's another point of context in this data, i.e., completely the opposite of what it implies.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Their placement determines their success as a 3 or shooter AND defender.
    If you do a bad job defending then you'll be at the bottom of that graph.
    The x axis is the difficulty of their defensive matchups. Not how well they defended them. So if you get assigned to defend the best offensive player on the other team every night you will be all the way to the right side of the graph. If you get the easiest defensive assignment every night you will be all the way on the left side of the graph.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X