Demar and Kyle team USA thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rightsideup wrote: View Post
    tonight against China 5 pm pst lets see if kyle is more aggressive with his shot as per coach K 's criticism. I did not realize the fiba ball was different as discussed by he broadcast team.
    The officials allow more physical play, travelling violations are actually called, and the ball has to keep moving-- which is a sharp departure from how Lowry is used to playing in Toronto. You really find out which players can adapt and are effective at moving without the ball. Kyle's a smart guy, so he'll figure out a balance between being aggressive and making the right plays. DeRozan will struggle; he needs to pound the ball, and he's not much of a shooter compared to the other wings.

Comment

For example, the Duke coach grabbed Toronto's Kyle Lowry and said, "Would you take one shot at least?" "You talk about changing your role from a team that you play on [in the NBA] to this team," Krzyzewski said. "He just wanted to be a point guard for everybody. ... They just naturally are doing what the team needs them to do."

Comment

USA vs China in LA tonight! 8pm et

Comment

Kyle and DD are starting. Live on Facebook

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Kyle and DD are starting. Live on Facebook
            Yes they are. Demar just had a nice move. Kyle still playing passive but playing very good defense
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              Yes they are. Demar just had a nice move. Kyle still playing passive but playing very good defense
              Yeah he's been super active on defense. Just been watching him scurry around the court to be honest.

Comment

Kyle did not attempt a single.shot in that half.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Kyle did not attempt a single.shot in that half.
                  Didn't he have an and 1? Or are you talking about like 3's and jumpers?
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Look at Demar taking over!

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                      Look at Demar taking over!

Comment

Did you see that half court dash dribble move then scoop by DD he looked like a 6'7 kyrie

Comment

Another one by dd nice ballhandling and drive and scope he is the point guard

Comment

Butler called for travel

Comment

Since I'm off uni for the summer I'm working like 60hrs a week and don't have time to watch the game 😔 😢

Anyone got highlights and boxscore ?
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Still can't believe Raptors have two players playing on the USA Olympic team. What a year it's been.
                                U realize they prolly wouldnt be on the team if all the best players decided to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X