X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92TillInfinity
    replied
    rightsideup wrote: View Post
    Yes this is a exhibition game. I started this thread because to post in each of there individual threads would be convoluted. JV 's summer certainly deserves some attention as well it can be your choice to post in his indivdual thread or create one for his summer expoloits .
    "The Summer of Jonas"

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    do we have one for JV?

and is this game an exhibition
    Yes this is a exhibition game. I started this thread because to post in each of there individual threads would be convoluted. JV 's summer certainly deserves some attention as well it can be your choice to post in his indivdual thread or create one for his summer expoloits .

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Man what a year these two of have had. Last year around this time people were talking about trading both of these guys. Look at them now. Hats off too these two brothers. Well deserved.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    do we have one for JV?

Yah they play a couple exhibition games before the Olympics to get tuned up.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    do we have one for JV?

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    started a topic Demar and Kyle team USA thread

Demar and Kyle team USA thread

Do not know how much time each guy will get but Kyle should see some with only two lead guards. Demar has more fellows in the depth chart that could limit his time. I believe they play Argentina at 6.00 pm pacific time on Friday please evaluate our fellow's and feel free to comment on any other player's games.
Working...
X