Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Who cares.
      Apparently not you
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
          There was a bit of a chatter going around among the league officials during the All Star game about Raps potentially being featured on X-Mas games schedule. It'll be a big win for the franchise if it happens.
          I agree. If we get Christmas Day it is a sign that franchise has turned the corner.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

If that's the case, jv better wear some shin pads!

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              I agree. If we get Christmas Day it is a sign that franchise has turned the corner.
              LOL, I must be reading this out of context

Comment

• They say the key to success is preparation, but it seems the men's basketball team have been getting entirely the wrong kind of warm-up in Rio.
                At least three members of the men's team - DeAndre Jordan, DeMarcus 'Boogie' Cousins and DeMar Derozan - have allegedly been caught in a brothel in the city.
                The trio were busted going into Termas Monte Carlo, an establishment described by Rolling Stone as 'one of the high-end brothels in Rio', according to reports.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4GVhDH7XZ

Oh no

Comment

They say the key to success is preparation, but it seems the men's basketball team have been getting entirely the wrong kind of warm-up in Rio.
                  At least three members of the men's team - DeAndre Jordan, DeMarcus 'Boogie' Cousins and DeMar Derozan - have allegedly been caught in a brothel in the city.
                  The trio were busted going into Termas Monte Carlo, an establishment described by Rolling Stone as 'one of the high-end brothels in Rio', according to reports.

Oh no
                  They thought it was a spa and immediately left when they realized what it really was

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                    They thought it was a spa and immediately left when they realized what it really was
                    of course

Comment

They say the key to success is preparation, but it seems the men's basketball team have been getting entirely the wrong kind of warm-up in Rio.

Oh no
                      Word is they invited DeJuan blair, DeMarre carroll and DeSagna Diop but they couldn't make it.

Comment

• But they have a spa on the cruise ship they live on!!! Hahaha.

Was coach K with them?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          But they have a spa on the cruise ship they live on!!! Hahaha.

Was coach K with them?
                          That ship spa doesn't come with happy ending though.

Comment

of course

The brothel officially markets itself as a spa and staff do not mention its true purpose over the phone, and team sources say the men took them at their word

I'm just glad Deebo is spending quality time with DMC.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I've been to Rio only few times and even I know about this spot.

Comment

I've been to Rio only few times and even I know about this spot.
                                Lol I just think that if they were looking for women they could have done it way more discretely

Comment

Working...
                                X