Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you beat the Warriors?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How would you beat the Warriors?

    Saw this on twitter and thought it was pretty interesting. A good way to kill some time. You have $15 million to beat the warriors (or make the best team basically).



    Here's my team:

    George Hill - $1 million
    Paul George - $4 million
    Demarre Carrol - $1 million
    Lebron - $7 million
    JV - $2 million

  • #2
    Yeah saw this a little while ago, i kinda like

    Lebron - 7
    Davis - 5
    Avery Bradley - 1
    Jae Crowder - 1
    Steven Adams - 1

    Think you need to go big with good defense all around. Destroy GS on the Oboards. Main concern is the lack of creators on offense but cant think of any good pg creators for 1 that can defend well enough.

    Comment


    • #3
      C -Rudy Gobert = 2
      PF - Kristaps Porzingiz = 2
      SF - Giannis Ante = 3
      SG - Danny Green = 1
      PG -Lebron James = 7

      LOL

      Good luck trying to get a shot off against that line up. Good luck trying to put a lay up at the rim.

      Team futuristic.

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          $1 - George Hill
          $4 - Paul George
          $5 - Kawhi Leonard
          $3 - Serge Ibaka
          $2 - Rudy Gorbert
          Abbas wrote:

          First of all i was my own source

          Comment


          • #6
            $7- Lebron James SF
            $3- Kyle Lowry PG
            $2- CJ McCollum SG
            $2- Rudy Gobert C
            $1- Ryan Anderson PF

            Comment


            • #7
              Against the Warriors?

              George Hill (or even any scoring PG because Steph will get his)
              Avery Bradley (played great D on Klay)
              Paul George (Very good against Durant)
              KAT (Literally nobody on the Warriors can defend him)
              Rudy Gobert (D up tight on the perimeter and force them to drive on one of the best rim protectors)

              Possibly swap Bradley for Carroll to get more size.

              Comment


              • #8
                Warriors are a small team, to beat them you have to have a guy that can dominate them inside. And really, there's only one dominant big in the NBA today and that's Cousins.

                Pair up LeBron with Cousins and surround them with shooters.
                Mamba Mentality

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hypothetical: say Kyrie Irving for Cousins was on the table. Which team says no? Does either?
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    DanH wrote: View Post
                    Hypothetical: say Kyrie Irving for Cousins was on the table. Which team says no? Does either?
                    Who plays the point for Cleveland after that deal though? I know this is the kind of thing you worry about after the trade, but I don't see a clear candidate.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Barolt wrote: View Post
                      Who plays the point for Cleveland after that deal though? I know this is the kind of thing you worry about after the trade, but I don't see a clear candidate.
                      The same guy who played it last year. Lebron James
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        TRex wrote: View Post
                        Warriors are a small team, to beat them you have to have a guy that can dominate them inside. And really, there's only one dominant big in the NBA today and that's Cousins.

                        Pair up LeBron with Cousins and surround them with shooters.
                        Well in this scenario, you're better off going with Towns for $4 rather than Cousins for $5.
                        DanH wrote: View Post
                        Hypothetical: say Kyrie Irving for Cousins was on the table. Which team says no? Does either?
                        Cleveland says no. Lebron needs his shooters.
                        Last edited by tDotted; Sun Jul 24th, 2016, 05:42 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          $7 - Lebron
                          $1 - Tyson Chandler
                          $5 - Kawhi Leonard
                          $1 - Dunn
                          $1 - Norman Powell
                          No new friends (c)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Well in this scenario, you're better off going with Towns for $4 rather than Cousins for $5.
                            Huh? why? Cousins and KAT are completely different players.
                            Mamba Mentality

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              TRex wrote: View Post
                              Huh? why? Cousins and KAT are completely different players.
                              They take the same shots, just that KAT makes more of them.

                              Anyway, he's another big man that can dominate inside. Cousins isn't the only guy.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X