X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam17
    replied
    rightsideup wrote: View Post
    I agree they have a lot of picks to package to someone rebuilding but with a good player. Could go sideways it Al tears up his chest again. I am really interested to see how Brown dies. No way he starts.
    Lol interested in seeing how Brown dies? :/

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    So, last season they predicted a 5 win drop from the prior year for the Raps and the Raps instead won 7 more games than the prior year.

This season they are predicting a 5 win drop from last year for the Raps and the Raps will instead win 7 more games than last year? 63 wins here we come.
    We will compete with The Warriors for most wins lmao.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Am I the only one who doesn't think Boston is being overrated? lol. Also I think New York makes the playoffs. I don't get why people are so down on them as well. I know the whole injury thing but if they stay relatively healthy and are healthy going into the playoffs I wouldn't want to pay them

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    So, last season they predicted a 5 win drop from the prior year for the Raps and the Raps instead won 7 more games than the prior year.

This season they are predicting a 5 win drop from last year for the Raps and the Raps will instead win 7 more games than last year? 63 wins here we come.
    Actually even people close to the team predicted less than the 49 games but said we would get buy the first round as the team gelled.

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    How is a +3 win increase for the Celtics overrated? Boston won 48 games last year and are projected to increase that total by only 3 games after adding Al Horford and top 3 pick. That's not even factoring in potential blockbuster trades they could pull off with the assets they have, including multiple Nets picks and this year's pick, Jaylen Brown.
    I agree they have a lot of picks to package to someone rebuilding but with a good player. Could go sideways it Al tears up his chest again. I am really interested to see how Brown dies. No way he starts.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Ah, media has made picks.

*something complaint something disrespect something idiots*

There, I've done my duty as a fan.

Leave a comment:

• WhatRhymesWithCash
    replied

id be happy if we break even shiiet sign me up! lmao

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    How is a +3 win increase for the Celtics overrated? Boston won 48 games last year and are projected to increase that total by only 3 games after adding Al Horford and top 3 pick. That's not even factoring in potential blockbuster trades they could pull off with the assets they have, including multiple Nets picks and this year's pick, Jaylen Brown.
    Relative to where they ranked the cavs and raptors. They are overatted.

They gained horford, but lost their starting pf/c. Lost their key sixth man. And gained a rookie who plays the same position as one of their best players

And they are not basing this ranking on a potential blockbuster trade, they are ranking it as the roster stands rn. And as it stands, they are worse than Toronto

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    I actually feel bad for Nets fans
    There are no Nets fans. There are NJ Nets fans that hate the team cause they left and there are NY Knicks fans who jumped ship to cheer for the flavour of the year, they've all gone back to the Knicks now.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Losing Scola listed as a negative? lol ESPN is completely clueless

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Never have I seen a team so overrated. if the celtics end up having a better record then us, I will get the marcus smart "reesepuff" haircut

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Nets projected to be last in the East and the Celtics get another top 3 pick. sheesh.
    I actually feel bad for Nets fans

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    Never have I seen a team so overrated. if the celtics end up having a better record then us, I will get the marcus smart "reesepuff" haircut

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Nets projected to be last in the East and the Celtics get another top 3 pick. sheesh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X