Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Way Early Pre Season Predictions Thread... who finishes where in the Eastern Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    I know the cavs have a second gear for playoffs and whatever but honestly watching them now if I was a cavs fan I'd be seriously concerned.
    The Lebrons have some work to do to get into gear for the playoffs.

They gave up 120 to the Lakers and trailed the mix of rooks, second year guys and filler that make up LA by 10 going into the fourth Q.

The fans should be worried a little...I think the coaching staff is.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Mar 20, 2017, 03:40 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      The Lebrons have some work to do to get into gear for the playoffs.

They gave up 120 to the Lakers and trailed the mix of rooks, second year guys and filler that make up LA by 10 going into the fourth Q.

The fans should be worried a little...I think the coaching staff is.
      I don't think any of the fans are worried. The belief is that they'll be able to 'flip the switch' and become better defensively when the pressure is on (similar to the 2001 Lakers who had a bottom ranked defense during the regular season then annihilated teams in the postseason with the league's best defense).

It's not crazy to think history could repeat itself... They've got the talent (well... LeBron) to pull it off.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        I don't think any of the fans are worried. The belief is that they'll be able to 'flip the switch' and become better defensively when the pressure is on (similar to the 2001 Lakers who had a bottom ranked defense during the regular season then annihilated teams in the postseason with the league's best defense).

It's not crazy to think history could repeat itself... They've got the talent (well... LeBron) to pull it off.
        Theyre going to the finals barring a lebron injury or a minor miracle
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Theyre going to the finals barring a lebron injury or a minor miracle
          They'll lose more games than they did last postseason, I'm sure of that much

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            They'll lose more games than they did last postseason, I'm sure of that much
            Yup, 4 of those losses will come from us

Comment

• This Cavaliers team is far more 2002 Lakers than 2001 Lakers I suspect given the age and beginning of the physical breakdown.

Like there is an element to which they are unbeatable untill they aren't. They will seem ineviedtable untill one year someone takes them down. (Still I doubt its this year lol)

Comment

• On paper, our remaining schedule looks easier than what the Wiz have left.

They have more games on the road and slightly tougher competition on a few more games but man we can just never trust this team to beat the teams they should. This could be a down to the last game scenario.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  On paper, our remaining schedule looks easier than what the Wiz have left.

They have more games on the road and slightly tougher competition on a few more games but man we can just never trust this team to beat the teams they should. This could be a down to the last game scenario.
                  Wouldn't it be sad and ironic if the last game with the Cavs, would be decisive for both us at 3/4 seed and Cleveland with 1/2 seed? That would suck. Pretty unlikely though.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                    Wouldn't it be sad and ironic if the last game with the Cavs, would be decisive for both us at 3/4 seed and Cleveland with 1/2 seed? That would suck. Pretty unlikely though.
                    scarily though...not so unlikely

Comment

Working...
                    X