X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Personally, I'd rather have our guys resting and enjoying the day with their families anyways. Don't need a Christmas game to tell me the team has "arrived".

However, Timberwolves are an odd pick to feature on Christmas, and why is it that the L.A. teams on Christmas considered tradition? Is it a time zone thing or just a big market thing?
    We should be playing at LAC on Christmas Day ---we will be on road trip at Christmas. It's bs. Hopefully this disrespect serves at motivation.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Personally, I'd rather have our guys resting and enjoying the day with their families anyways. Don't need a Christmas game to tell me the team has "arrived".

However, Timberwolves are an odd pick to feature on Christmas, and why is it that the L.A. teams on Christmas considered tradition? Is it a time zone thing or just a big market thing?
    We have a long road trip during holidays... And we play Blazers on 26th in Portland

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied

It's probably a bit of both.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...tmas-day-slate

"An NBA Finals rematch between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors is the centerpiece of the five-game Christmas Day slate, the league announced Thursday as it revealed the schedule for the 2016-17 season.

The day will start off with the Boston Celtics playing in Madison Square Garden against the new-look New York Knicks at noon on ESPN. The Minnesota Timberwolves and their young core of Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins will make their Christmas debut at Oklahoma City at 7 p.m. As has become tradition, the Los Angeles Lakers will play the LA Clippers in the late game."

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Raptors vs Portland. That would've been an amazing Christmas Day game.. But yeah. I'm sure fans were asking for Knicks - Celtics, Wolves - Thunder. I'm salty as fuck.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    So what happened to that raps xmas game, Abbas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Towns...Wiggins...westbrook....
    I counted 1 allstar.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    Just saw the full schedule.. and Minnesota? Versus OK fucking C without Durant? Yeah I call bullshit on that. The other teams were typical NBA picks. These two over the Raptors is not right...
    Towns...Wiggins...westbrook....

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    We were the 4th best team in the NBA. We should be playing on Christmas Day... but oh well. Money is everything.
    Just saw the full schedule.. and Minnesota? Versus OK fucking C without Durant? Yeah I call bullshit on that. The other teams were typical NBA picks. These two over the Raptors is not right...

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    I hope nobody was actually expecting a Christmas game
    We were the 4th best team in the NBA. We should be playing on Christmas Day... but oh well. Money is everything.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    I hope nobody was actually expecting a Christmas game

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    We got Scrooged. Knicks Bulls and Lakers over Raptors.
    It's all about that money.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Celtics blog tonight reporting Celtics at Knicks Christmas Day. That could mean NO Christmas Day game for us OR vs Bulls/Heat/Clippers. With GSW at CLE being reported that only leaves 3 games left. SAS/OKC and LAC seem like locks to play Christmas Day ....perhaps
    BOS at NYK
    SAS at OKC
    Bulls/Raps/ POR at LAC
    Bulls/Raps at Miami
    CLE at GSW

Abbas what do your sources say ?
    We got Scrooged. Knicks Bulls and Lakers over Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    We need 2nd amendment people to help us

Celtics vs Knicks..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X