Clear All

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Boston got 22
    Wtf.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Boston got 22
      yeah Bulls got 30+ but so what... We The North mentality. Fu*k everyone else

Comment

Comment

I bet the Warriors will have 82 Ntl televised games this year lol.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

Boston got 22
              Nearly died choking on my food

Comment

While the Raptors didn't get a Christmas Day game, they are appearing on US National TV 14 times, which is more than Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Sacramento, Milwaukee, Memphis, Detroit, Denter, Dallas, Charlotte, and Brooklyn

For me, perhaps the most surprising team on that list is Philly as I figured there'd be a bunch of Ben Simmons hype games

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  yeah Bulls got 30+ but so what... We The North mentality. Fu*k everyone else
                  Is this the Wade effect? Charles predicted last year they would be battling the lebron's for first in the east. Just a little off.

Comment

Boston got 22
                    They can't ignore us if we keep winning. We just have to keep winning.

Comment

Start the season with a 3 game home stand Piston, Cavs and Nuggets
                      2-1.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        2-1.
                        3-0
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          They can't ignore us if we keep winning. We just have to keep winning.
                          Well they can and they might but we should keep winning regardless.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            Well they can and they might but we should keep winning regardless.
                            Yep. It's not about wins, or respect. It's about eyeballs. We just don't draw them, even when we win. Simple as that.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              6? that's it?
                              It's all about serving the audience what is looking for. The Celtics for example are a big time brand name, well established. It's been proven to sell(ads). They also have a good team which helps.

Unless you're living in America you're fine, right? Game on.

Comment

Josh Lewenberg @JLew1050 2h The Raptors will also play an exhibition game in Calgary this year (vs Nuggets Oct 3). Rest of pre-season schedule should be out soon.

Josh Lewenberg @JLew1050 2h Not sure if this is out there. For the 3rd year in a row Raptors will host part of camp and open pre-season in Vancouver (vs Warriors Oct 1)
                                Good news for Calgary fans... I believe this is the first time the Raps have played in Calgary, at least as far as I can remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X