No announcement yet.

Legacy knockout BobLoblaw vs Apollo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, with Maury's write in vote Bob is up one with the polls closing in a few hours. I might be jumping the gun but well played Bob and good luck in the next round!

EDIT: I just noticed that Bob didn't actually vote. Maybe he was saving his vote for drama near the end?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Well, with Maury's write in vote Bob is up one with the polls closing in a few hours. I might be jumping the gun but well played Bob and good luck in the next round!

EDIT: I just noticed that Bob didn't actually vote. Maybe he was saving his vote for drama near the end?
      Bob did say how much he liked your roster, so maybe his vote is still undecided?

30 mins or so for some to break the tie in regulation.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        Bob did say how much he liked your roster, so maybe his vote is still undecided?

30 mins or so for some to break the tie in regulation.
        He did but my view is you always gotta vote for yourself. I was on the fence about who was better but if the verdict was Bob I'm still voting for myself!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          He did but my view is you always gotta vote for yourself. I was on the fence about who was better but if the verdict was Bob I'm still voting for myself!
          Yep we are basically advocates when it comes to our teams, impartiality not required and not expected! It's the business of outside judges to give impartial opinions.

I did think of voting for your team if we were tied after voting, because I do really like your team (and I'm a bit tired of game planning to be honest). But if people think I win, then I abide!

Good game!

Before matchups, I thought you and the Nash team might be in the finals.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
            Yep we are basically advocates when it comes to our teams, impartiality not required and not expected! It's the business of outside judges to give impartial opinions.

I did think of voting for your team if we were tied after voting, because I do really like your team (and I'm a bit tired of game planning to be honest). But if people think I win, then I abide!

Good game!

Before matchups, I thought you and the Nash team might be in the finals.
            Hey thanks man, that's appreciated. You have a great team as well.

I enjoy the team building aspects a lot more than the game planning. Maybe if I had partnered up with someone who wanted to "coach" my team it would have fared better.

Comment

Working...
            X