What's going to happen next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post
    Best case is we win a championship. Realistic best case is we make the finals.

Worst case is we miss the playoffs due to significant injuries. Realistic worst case (assuming decent health) we end up taking a big step back defensively (for a variety of reasons) and end up in the 6-7 seed range and flame out again in the playoffs.
    Realistic worst case has been bang on

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
      Which is good what with the significant injuries we've dealt with. Team will be well above that evaluation by the end of the year.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

What's with the compete negativity in like 6 threads?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          What's with the compete negativity in like 6 threads?
          I lost a bet to GLF.

Comment

We're actually in 4th place and haven't played a playoff game yet. In what world is that called bang on
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              We're actually in 4th place and haven't played a playoff game yet. In what world is that called bang on
              That comment was in response to DanH's worst case preseason scenario. To date he has been proven correct. You are correct that ultimately all that matters is what happens in the playoffs.

Comment

That comment was in response to DanH's worst case preseason scenario. To date he has been proven correct. You are correct that ultimately all that matters is what happens in the playoffs.
                #F*ckCleveland
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Bold prediction: Next season, we finish first in the east.

Comment

What about the elephant in the room, PF position? I have to think, Patterson's gone if we sign Ibaka or not. He'll just be too expensive for a backup PF with the cap space left over after signing Lowry. We'll have at least one new face in PF. If we don't sign Ibaka, then two. I just don't see Masai going into the season with just two power forwards, one being Siakam.

Comment

I'm going to jump in again and answer just the threads title

The raptors will win some and lose some. Fake wins will be stated quite often. Panic and pessimism will consume the boards after losses. People will complain about demar derozan and dwane casey, and their spokesperson, christian. Barolt will have stats showing that demar is the worst basketball player on the planet. DanH will be collecting likes. Superjudge will judge superbly. GLF will GLF all over the place.

And, most certain of all, jv will be underutilized ;-)

Can't wait.
                      I think this prediction was in fact the most "bang on"
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Rand wrote: View Post
                        What about the elephant in the room, PF position? I have to think, Patterson's gone if we sign Ibaka or not. He'll just be too expensive for a backup PF with the cap space left over after signing Lowry. We'll have at least one new face in PF. If we don't sign Ibaka, then two. I just don't see Masai going into the season with just two power forwards, one being Siakam.
                        Patterson will be expensive, I hope they keep him. More than just backup PF, he's going to be the 3rd big in a 3-big rotation that gives all three guys 25+ mpg. Very important for various lineup combinations and matchup potential.

Better to try to shed salary elsewhere if the tax bill looks too high.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Rand wrote: View Post
                          I want to see ibaka 5/pat 4. We might be better to give jvs money to pat. Carroll looks comfortable at the 4. Siakam is fine 3rd string. Yak will grow into a good backup.
                          Cojo, jv, bebe is $25m of good value contracts, with different skills to trade.
                          Boston game will be fun! I'd like to see delon vs rozier.

Comment

lewro wrote: View Post
                            I want to see ibaka 5/pat 4. We might be better to give jvs money to pat. Carroll looks comfortable at the 4. Siakam is fine 3rd string. Yak will grow into a good backup.
                            Cojo, jv, bebe is $25m of good value contracts, with different skills to trade.
                            Boston game will be fun! I'd like to see delon vs rozier.
                            in what universe is this true?

Comment

I think this prediction was in fact the most "bang on"
                              LMAO How did I never see this. This is the most bang on for real! lol. What happened to Barolt?I miss his extreme hatred for Demar haha
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                                LMAO How did I never see this. This is the most bang on for real! lol. What happened to Barolt?I miss his extreme hatred for Demar haha
                                pretty sure he's a magic fan now.

(just kidding Barolt)

Comment

Working...
                                X