NBA 2K17 Ratings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2K17 Ratings Thread

So far I think Sullinger's the only one that's been out. Unless I missed anything.

77 - Jared Sullinger

rocwell's rating is 43.

Comment

Kyle should be a 90-92and Demar maybe 87-89. Demar's defence and shooting stats will bring him down a lot I believe, where Kyle doesn't have any major weaknesses. Hoping JV is an 85 at least but I don't see it happening. Probably more like 81-83. DC will have dropped a lot I'm sure, but that's expected.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
        Kyle should be a 90-92and Demar maybe 87-89. Demar's defence and shooting stats will bring him down a lot I believe, where Kyle doesn't have any major weaknesses. Hoping JV is an 85 at least but I don't see it happening. Probably more like 81-83. DC will have dropped a lot I'm sure, but that's expected.
        For some reason I think they'll rob Kyle of the 90

I feel like he'll get an 88 with Demar getting an 87.

JV will probably land around 82ish with no one else breaking 80. But with Whiteside getting an 85, I wouldn't be shocked to see JV at 85.

Comment

A little humour from Delon

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              For some reason I think they'll rob Kyle of the 90

I feel like he'll get an 88 with Demar getting an 87.

JV will probably land around 82ish with no one else breaking 80. But with Whiteside getting an 85, I wouldn't be shocked to see JV at 85.
              Yah you're right Kyle will end up being an 88 and Kyrie will be a 93 or something. Isaiah Thomas will probably be an 88 too. The raptors are always underrated in 2k. If you simulate the 2015/16 season in 2k16 they won't even make the playoffs half the time.

Comment

Yah you're right Kyle will end up being an 88 and Kyrie will be a 93 or something. Isaiah Thomas will probably be an 88 too. The raptors are always underrated in 2k. If you simulate the 2015/16 season in 2k16 they won't even make the playoffs half the time.
                IT already got an 88. The fact that an undersized PG that can't play defense will probably be the same rating as Kyle is dumb but it's typical 2K.

And don't get me started on Kyrie

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  IT already got an 88. The fact that an undersized PG that can't play defense will probably be the same rating as Kyle is dumb but it's typical 2K.

And don't get me started on Kyrie
                  I thought he got an 85 and said he thought it should have been an 88.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

People are actually upset about players video game ratings?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      People are actually upset about players video game ratings?
                      Watch out guys Trex is telling us what we should and shouldn't care about!

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        I thought he got an 85 and said he thought it should have been an 88.
                        You might be right, I thought he had an 88 and he thought he should've been a 90

Comment

Apparently Deebo is the highest rated Raptors at 87, Lowry 86, JV 82, Sully 77, 2pat/Carrol 76, Cojo/Ross 75, Powell 74, Yak 71, Bebe/Wright 69, Siakam 67 and Bruno 66.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Apparently Deebo is the highest rated Raptors at 87, Lowry 86, JV 82, Sully 77, 2pat/Carrol 76, Cojo/Ross 75, Powell 74, Yak 71, Bebe/Wright 69, Siakam 67 and Bruno 66.
                            That's absurd. Kyle should be 92 and Demar should be 90.

Comment

That's absurd. Kyle should be 92 and Demar should be 90.
                              Kyle should be 90 and demar 85
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X