Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    100%.

What are the odds Bruno makes more than 7 threes in the regular season. (No, preseason doesn't count)
    15%.

He'll most likely make at least 5 NBA 3-balls, but I'm not sure if he'll play as much as we think for the Raps this year.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      15%.

He'll most likely make at least 5 NBA 3-balls, but I'm not sure if he'll play as much as we think for the Raps this year.
      Who thinks he's going to play? Lol. He's got a long way to go. Only reason I set it as high as 7 is because I didn't want Bebe writing a sob message on Instagram about me hurting Bruno's feelings haha.

What are the odds Carroll plays 65 games this year?
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

Who thinks he's going to play? Lol. He's got a long way to go. Only reason I set it as high as 7 is because I didn't want Bebe writing a sob message on Instagram about me hurting Bruno's feelings haha.

What are the odds Carroll plays 65 games this year?
        In 7 seasons, he's done that 4 times, so slightly better than 50%. I'm going to give him 65% of 65 games.

What are the odds that Patterson starts this season with another shooting slump?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          In 7 seasons, he's done that 4 times, so slightly better than 50%. I'm going to give him 65% of 65 games.

What are the odds that Patterson starts this season with another shooting slump?
          Going to need shooting slump defined, as well as "starts." He shot 8-15 from 3 to start last season, then went off his game for 6 games or so, then caught fire again, then off again...
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Going to need shooting slump defined, as well as "starts." He shot 8-15 from 3 to start last season, then went off his game for 6 games or so, then caught fire again, then off again...
            His FG% and 3P% were below career average in November and December; will we see a repeat of sub-career averages in the season before Christmas?
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              His FG% and 3P% were below career average in November and December; will we see a repeat of sub-career averages in the season before Christmas?
              Better! Well, he will almost certainly be below his career average FG% - earlier in his career he took fewer threes and as such had a higher FG%. In terms of 3PT%, he's pretty consistently average over a whole season so I'll say 50/50.

What are the odds the Raps have a winning record against the West this season?
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                Better! Well, he will almost certainly be below his career average FG% - earlier in his career he took fewer threes and as such had a higher FG%. In terms of 3PT%, he's pretty consistently average over a whole season so I'll say 50/50.

What are the odds the Raps have a winning record against the West this season?
                I think the bottom half of the West is incredibly flawed this year, and even account for us probably having a losing record against at least one or two terrible West teams, I think we get there. I'll go 80/20.

What are the odds Patrick Patterson starts at PF during the regular season at least once this year?
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                  I think the bottom half of the West is incredibly flawed this year, and even account for us probably having a losing record against at least one or two terrible West teams, I think we get there. I'll go 80/20.

What are the odds Patrick Patterson starts at PF during the regular season at least once this year?
                  5-10%. If Sully gets hurt, than I see Siakam starting in his place. Casey doesn't like changing his rotations, unless he's absolutely forced into it.

What are the odds that JV gets in the all-star game this year?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    5-10%. If Sully gets hurt, than I see Siakam starting in his place. Casey doesn't like changing his rotations, unless he's absolutely forced into it.

What are the odds that JV gets in the all-star game this year?
                    Dare I say 500:1 ?

In any event.. its pretty long odds because even if JV takes another step with his game he faces an uphill battle and longer odds to get there.. Why you ask .. even against other C's he is facing ...

Dwight Howard a recognizable name is back in the east ...
                    Al Horford will get looks as both a 4 and a 5 in the media hotbed of Boston
                    Andre Drummond even in Detroit will still have more recognition value than JV in the states..
                    Noah in Gotham if he stays healthy has the NY press corps behind him

I understand the vote is frontcourt and backcourt... but its gonna be tough. Very tough for JV to get selected to the ASG.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Dare I say 500:1 ?

In any event.. its pretty long odds because even if JV takes another step with his game he faces an uphill battle and longer odds to get there.. Why you ask .. even against other C's he is facing ...

Dwight Howard a recognizable name is back in the east ...
                      Al Horford will get looks as both a 4 and a 5 in the media hotbed of Boston
                      Andre Drummond even in Detroit will still have more recognition value than JV in the states..
                      Noah in Gotham if he stays healthy has the NY press corps behind him

I understand the vote is frontcourt and backcourt... but its gonna be tough. Very tough for JV to get selected to the ASG.
                      Also, he won't have the statistics that Drummond, Howard, and Horford will likely get. They are higher priority options on their teams and will get more touches than Valanciunas will ever get here.

Comment

What are the odds Pascal Siakam contributes more this year (for them Raptors, not the 905) than Poetl?
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

What are the odds Pascal Siakam contributes more this year (for them Raptors, not the 905) than Poetl?
                          tough question since he presumably is a 4 where we are deep. i think there is a really slim chance that happens.

what are the odds that dan laments the loss of scola to the point of saying the team was better with him than sully?

Comment

70/30 for Ross and 90/10 for JV

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              what are the odds that dan laments the loss of scola to the point of saying the team was better with him than sully?
                              33%. That may seem high, but you guys should have read what Boston fans said about Sully last spring. They absolutely hated him. I honestly don't know if the Scola hate was > the Sully hate.

Hopefully we get good/motivated Sully and don't face too many issues.

This ties to this:
                              Raptor Jesus wrote:
                              What are the Odds we don't upgrade the starting PF by the trade deadline?
                              I'd say 50/50 contingent on Sully flopping. So about 16-17%.

------------------

What are the odds we make a trade at all?

Comment

Working...
                              X