Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Training Camp

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Sinbad wrote: View Post
    Hopefully that's the last we'll hear about Biz. Love the guy, but I don't think I'll make it through an entire season of "Well, when they had Biz", "Biz would have blocked that", "There's no Biz back there anymore", and such from broadcasters/coaches/players. It's on everyone to buckle down and put forth that kind of effort too, not just one guy.
    Plus, it wouldn't surprise me to see Biz come back down to earth with Orlando. Pressure of a fat contract, and a system that may/may not maximize his strengths the way Casey did.

    Comment


    • #32
      Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      This. Question having Brady does that make Ross less valuable to us?

      Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      Not even close. Ross is a rotation player. Brady is a scrub. A Canadian, but still a scrub.

      Comment


      • #33
        Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Not even close. Ross is a rotation player. Brady is a scrub. A Canadian, but still a scrub.
        But is he better than canadian phil scrubb?
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • #34
          KeonClark wrote: View Post
          But is he better than canadian phil scrubb?
          Yes. He's less of a scrub. One "b" less, to be precise.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • #35
            Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            This. Question having Brady does that make Ross less valuable to us?

            Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            not really tross is higher in the rotation and will play to showcase his skills maybe even as tradebait

            Comment


            • #36
              KeonClark wrote: View Post
              But is he better than canadian phil scrubb?
              DanH wrote: View Post
              Yes. He's less of a scrub. One "b" less, to be precise.
              Btw, I played a pickup game vs. Heslip and his dad back in 2003. He was only 13 and still whooped us. That would make me a scrubbbbbbb.

              Comment


              • #37
                Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Btw, I played a pickup game vs. Heslip and his dad back in 2003. He was only 13 and still whooped us. That would make me a scrubbbbbbb.
                Yeah, heslip is an nba scrub, yet could walk into any competitive pickup game in North America and look like steph curry. I think Einstein calls it the theory of relativity. And I'm pretty sure he was referring to sports.
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Does it really matter who makes the team as the 15th man? they're not going to play.

                  A few years ago it was Stone. 2 years ago it was the big Euro guy. I can't even remember his name. Last year it was Bennett.
                  Last edited by The Great One; Fri Sep 30, 2016, 03:37 PM.
                  Mamba Mentality

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    TRex wrote: View Post
                    Does it really matter who makes the team as the 15th man? they're not going to play.

                    A few years ago it was Stone. 2 years ago it was the big Euro guy. I can't even remember his name. Last year it was Bennett.
                    Stiemsma? He's from like green bay which Is quite a literal and figurative distance from Europe
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Stiemsma? He's from like green bay which Is quite a literal and figurative distance from Europe
                      To be fair it sounds like a hella Dutch name

                      Plus we never saw him play or speak, and he has bright blonde hair and blue eyes lol
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        @Chr1st1anL

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          TRex wrote: View Post
                          Does it really matter who makes the team as the 15th man? they're not going to play.

                          A few years ago it was Stone. 2 years ago it was the big Euro guy. I can't even remember his name. Last year it was Bennett.
                          Good point. Lots of posts over guys that will likely have little/no impact in couse of season. The one guy that could create more of a buzz or impact is Bruno. Bruno has got to be getting closer to being able to play even limited minutes in NBA?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            Good point. Lots of posts over guys that will likely have little/no impact in couse of season. The one guy that could create more of a buzz or impact is Bruno. Bruno has got to be getting closer to being able to play even limited minutes in NBA?
                            I would say 17-18 we could hope for spot minutes in non garbage time. He needs to take a huge step in the d league first.

                            Bruno is either still a couple years away, or he never makes it at all. It is what it is. No GM in history bats 1.000 at the draft, least of all with the 20th pick.
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I would say 17-18 we could hope for spot minutes in non garbage time. He needs to take a huge step in the d league first.

                              Bruno is either still a couple years away, or he never makes it at all. It is what it is. No GM in history bats 1.000 at the draft, least of all with the 20th pick.
                              Exactly. But it still stings that Masai's reasoning behind picking Bruno there instead of Capela was that the Spurs were interested in him. He's a bust. Time to move on. Though picking Deandre Daniels, a player that was never going to get playing time with the 37th pick instead of taking a look at Jokic stings too. Masai really whiffed on the 2014 draft.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Sinbad wrote: View Post
                                Exactly. But it still stings that Masai's reasoning behind picking Bruno there instead of Capela was that the Spurs were interested in him. He's a bust. Time to move on. Though picking Deandre Daniels, a player that was never going to get playing time with the 37th pick instead of taking a look at Jokic stings too. Masai really whiffed on the 2014 draft.
                                Whenever you feel frustrated on a whiffed pick that cost us a Clint capela, just remember these words:

                                With the second pick in the 1984 nba draft....
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X