X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Does it really matter who makes the team as the 15th man? they're not going to play.

A few years ago it was Stone. 2 years ago it was the big Euro guy. I can't even remember his name. Last year it was Bennett.
    Stiemsma? He's from like green bay which Is quite a literal and figurative distance from Europe

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Does it really matter who makes the team as the 15th man? they're not going to play.

A few years ago it was Stone. 2 years ago it was the big Euro guy. I can't even remember his name. Last year it was Bennett.
    Last edited by The Great One; Fri Sep 30, 2016, 02:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Btw, I played a pickup game vs. Heslip and his dad back in 2003. He was only 13 and still whooped us. That would make me a scrubbbbbbb.
    Yeah, heslip is an nba scrub, yet could walk into any competitive pickup game in North America and look like steph curry. I think Einstein calls it the theory of relativity. And I'm pretty sure he was referring to sports.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    But is he better than canadian phil scrubb?
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Yes. He's less of a scrub. One "b" less, to be precise.
    Btw, I played a pickup game vs. Heslip and his dad back in 2003. He was only 13 and still whooped us. That would make me a scrubbbbbbb.

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    This. Question having Brady does that make Ross less valuable to us?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    not really tross is higher in the rotation and will play to showcase his skills maybe even as tradebait

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Yes. He's less of a scrub. One "b" less, to be precise.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Not even close. Ross is a rotation player. Brady is a scrub. A Canadian, but still a scrub.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied

Not even close. Ross is a rotation player. Brady is a scrub. A Canadian, but still a scrub.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Sinbad wrote: View Post
    Hopefully that's the last we'll hear about Biz. Love the guy, but I don't think I'll make it through an entire season of "Well, when they had Biz", "Biz would have blocked that", "There's no Biz back there anymore", and such from broadcasters/coaches/players. It's on everyone to buckle down and put forth that kind of effort too, not just one guy.
    Plus, it wouldn't surprise me to see Biz come back down to earth with Orlando. Pressure of a fat contract, and a system that may/may not maximize his strengths the way Casey did.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

No.. Brady won't see much time in the big club. He'll be a 905'er all season. Brady is a pretty horrid defender from what I recall. At least Ross is above average there.

I suspect Ross will be here all season. If he's moved it'll be at the draft next summer.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    We're talking the 15th man.. Brady will get that spot due to his passport. It's the reason why we brought in Bennett. Masai still has to sell the game, and Canadians seem to like rooting for home grown talent.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    We're talking the 15th man.. Brady will get that spot due to his passport. It's the reason why we brought in Bennett. Masai still has to sell the game, and Canadians seem to like rooting for home grown talent.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    I'm rooting for brady. Hed be the best shooter on our team far and away
    I'd keep Brady, just for the threat of his 3-pt shot in end-of-game and last shot situations. You could do offense/defense substitutions like they were doing with Biz. Opposing teams would have no choice but to guard him.

VanVleet looks like a nice, all-around player, but Brady has a truly elite skill - a stone cold gunner. He could be our Bulls era Steve Kerr.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    I believe one of the beat writers wrote on their twitter than they believe it's between Brady and Van Vleet as well. So I think you're right.
    I'm rooting for brady. Hed be the best shooter on our team far and away

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I'm reading into it a bit, but it really sounds like that 15th spot is down to Brady and Van Vleet at about the 5 min mark of this video.

I believe one of the beat writers wrote on their twitter than they believe it's between Brady and Van Vleet as well. So I think you're right.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X