X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    SI probably didn't watch a raptors game until the playoffs. Based on that he's lucky he wasn't 460th
    Well it would be pretty unfair to rank players that didnt even make the playoffs a head of him than. Which is what happened

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    More motivation. He's talking about being ranked 46th.

SI probably didn't watch a raptors game until the playoffs. Based on that he's lucky he wasn't 460th

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    I don't get it?
    More motivation. He's talking about being ranked 46th.

Leave a comment:

• Sinbad
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    I don't get it?
    Its the tail end of DeRozan's quotes from his media session today. He called out the guys that were ranked ahead of him in that SI poll from a few weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Thank you SI!

I don't get it?

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Thank you SI!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Or at least, to be balanced, they should also comment whenever we score a basket inside that "Biz would have mucked up the paint on that one" or "Biz would have fumbled that right out of bounds."

I agree though, time for the team and media to move on and focus on what we do have.
    I can't wait to hear matt Devlin and Leo rautins mention lowry and derozans Olympics every chance they get.

When they do good: "that's that valuable time spent at the Olympics that made them take that Next step"
    When they do bad: "it's such a grind playing all those games in the summer but these guys are pros they'll figure it out"

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Stop posting spider pics man. Goddamn.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I'm reading into it a bit, but it really sounds like that 15th spot is down to Brady and Van Vleet at about the 5 min mark of this video.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Or at least, to be balanced, they should also comment whenever we score a basket inside that "Biz would have mucked up the paint on that one" or "Biz would have fumbled that right out of bounds."

I agree though, time for the team and media to move on and focus on what we do have.
    Ultimately, the players will determine if the media and fans move on. If the team wins and JV plays well and the young guys are decent and Sullinger has a big CONTRACT. YEAR. then everyone will forget about Biz. Hell, no one now laments the fact that the Raps didn't sign Amir Johnson because Biz was good and the team won. Remember David Price? That guy?

The Toronto media and fans will move on as long as the Raps win.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Sinbad wrote: View Post
    Hopefully that's the last we'll hear about Biz. Love the guy, but I don't think I'll make it through an entire season of "Well, when they had Biz", "Biz would have blocked that", "There's no Biz back there anymore", and such from broadcasters/coaches/players. It's on everyone to buckle down and put forth that kind of effort too, not just one guy.

Leave a comment:

• Sinbad
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Respect to a friend and motivation for everyone to work harder.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
    Hopefully that's the last we'll hear about Biz. Love the guy, but I don't think I'll make it through an entire season of "Well, when they had Biz", "Biz would have blocked that", "There's no Biz back there anymore", and such from broadcasters/coaches/players. It's on everyone to buckle down and put forth that kind of effort too, not just one guy.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Sinbad wrote: View Post
    I had hoped that Lowry would take the lead on the inevitable Biz questions from the media and stump for Valanciunas taking the next step to publicly instill some confidence in him. Instead, he's waxing poetically about Biyombo not being there to bail them out when they're late or don't rotate at all.
    Respect to a friend and motivation for everyone to work harder.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Sinbad
    replied
    K Low on the lost of Biz. Can't say I disagree.

I had hoped that Lowry would take the lead on the inevitable Biz questions from the media and stump for Valanciunas taking the next step to publicly instill some confidence in him. Instead, he's waxing poetically about Biyombo not being there to bail them out when they're late or don't rotate at all.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    K Low on the lost of Biz. Can't say I disagree.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X