X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    The_Warlord wrote: View Post
    That's pretty good continuity considering the 2 players we lost that actually had consistent roles (Biyombo and Johnson) got extended minutes because of injuries to JV & DC.. a healthy %Ret.M would probably be mid 80's if not 90..
    Well, there was one other player with a consistent role but I wouldn't classify him as being "lost," rather, gotten rid of.

Leave a comment:

• The_Warlord
    replied
    That's pretty good continuity considering the 2 players we lost that actually had consistent roles (Biyombo and Johnson) got extended minutes because of injuries to JV & DC.. a healthy %Ret.M would probably be mid 80's if not 90..

Leave a comment:

• Deino
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Arghhh..Bruno with another turnover!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Training camps r boring for us. We need games, open practices. Ugh. Few more days. Few more days!

Haha what a headline.."again"

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Training camps r boring for us. We need games, open practices. Ugh. Few more days. Few more days!

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    “No, no contract language,” Sullinger said. “Masai (Ujiri) trusts me and he trusts the group we have here. On top of that I have vets talking to me. Kyle (Lowry) and DeMar (DeRozan) and DeMarre (Carroll) the guys are really counting on me to play major minutes so you kind of have to accept that and just keep going.”

-Sully

I think he will keep the weight down this year. If he does he will be huge for us.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    started a topic Everything Training Camp

Everything Training Camp

To discuss all things training camp

Word is that Siakam had a real good first day. In the discussion for the back up C role.
    Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Tue Sep 27, 2016, 07:42 PM.
Working...
X