Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzz
    replied
    Is it possible to cut Bruno and send him to 905?Do you think any other team will pick him up or do we keep him as trade filler.
    Last edited by Gonzz; Sun Oct 2, 2016, 02:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sam17
    replied
    magoon wrote: View Post
    Our next six: Patterson, Ross, CoJo, Norman, Delon, Siakam
    Golden State's next six: Andre Iguodala, David West, Shaun Livingston, Ian Clark, Anderson Varajao, Patrick McCaw

Their bench has at least three players who could credibly start for most of the teams in the league. Let's get a little perspective here.
    Three players? I only see one

Leave a comment:

• magoon
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    If that Ross confidence gain is for real(and Lewenberg's comments about conversations with train staff would seem to indicate it might be), and Siakam is this good, and Poeltl can figure things out, we have the best bench in the league this year, easily, right?
    Our next six: Patterson, Ross, CoJo, Norman, Delon, Siakam
    Golden State's next six: Andre Iguodala, David West, Shaun Livingston, Ian Clark, Anderson Varajao, Patrick McCaw

Their bench has at least three players who could credibly start for most of the teams in the league. Let's get a little perspective here.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Maybe the dude wiped it from his memory. I've tried many times, unsuccessfully.
    Me too but I am always reminded of him especially when Iggy plays well.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    If that Ross confidence gain is for real(and Lewenberg's comments about conversations with train staff would seem to indicate it might be), and Siakam is this good, and Poeltl can figure things out, we have the best bench in the league this year, easily, right?
    If everything you suggest is indeed true, yes.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Machine wrote: View Post
    I doubt we go into the season with 4 point guards....
    We need a 3rd PG. From what i've read, Wright is out till Nov.

What if Lowry or Joseph goes down with an injury? who's going to be the backup?

And VanVleet is a better player(much better player) than any of the guys they invited anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Sully is the starting PF. But also the backup C.
    I know. Meant that Pascal will be the 4th big in the rotation. Yakob is right behind. Bebe is as good as gone.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Back up C is Siakam to lose

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Sully is the starting PF. But also the backup C.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    I mean I'm okay keeping the minimum salaries on the books but I really think the Brazilians got until the end of this season to show us something worth keeping otherwise, I say cut them.

That being said... it has only been 1 pre season game to judge against
    The plan with Bruno is clearly another year in the D-League (I think someone like Murmuys straight out said this last season). BeBe really looks like trade bait after the Poeltl selection, though he'd be fine in a small role behind JV and Sully at the 5.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    I mean I'm okay keeping the minimum salaries on the books but I really think the Brazilians got until the end of this season to show us something worth keeping otherwise, I say cut them.

That being said... it has only been 1 pre season game to judge against

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Poetl and Siakam are already BETTER players than Bebe.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    I say cut bebe and sign both Crawford and Vanvleet
    JV-JS-PP-PS-JP is a good enough, we'll have enough bigs even if someone goes down

next year cut bruno if he doesnt make a big step forward

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I was talking about Hoffa!! shame on you.
    Maybe the dude wiped it from his memory. I've tried many times, unsuccessfully.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I doubt we go into the season with only two healthy point guards.
    So you are saying Pressey gets the spot?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X