X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine
    replied
    Sinbad wrote: View Post
    Its not hating to expect more from Bebe by now. He's a fringe NBA player that hasn't shown much, though he's leaps and bounds better than Bruno.
    I agree with expecting more from him. Just saying i dont think poeltl was better

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Machine wrote: View Post
    Not sure why all the hate for bebe. Poeltl had more breakdowns this game. He had 2 putpacks on offense. Whoopie. Was very bad on defense.
    You are mistaken, there is no hate towards Bebe, its just that Poeltl is probably better.

Leave a comment:

• Sinbad
    replied
    Not sure why all the hate for bebe. Poeltl had more breakdowns this game. He had 2 putpacks on offense. Whoopie. Was very bad on defense.
    Its not hating to expect more from Bebe by now. He's a fringe NBA player that hasn't shown much, though he's leaps and bounds better than Bruno.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Oh didn't know that part. Not good. It seems like he's one of those guys who just plays because they're tall and were pushed to play.
    Bruno will one day win the MVP in the Brazilian Basketball League, you will see.

I think I am convinced that the Raptors should never draft a Brazilian in the first round ever again, we are 0-2 and those have been big misses.

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    Get used to it GState

Btw called it that Pascal is a Amir/Biz hybrid

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Poetl definitely looks more lost than pascal out there but I think he looked better than Bebe. Especially if you take in the fact that it's his first year and Bebe's 3rd. Even if he looked worse it wasn't by much. So I expect him to definitely be better than Bebe by mid season.
    Fair point. Time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I think we just expect more out of Bebe at this point. But maybe you're right. I might be a little too hard on Bebe.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I agree about Pascal but disagree about Poeltl. I think Bebe is definitely better at this point. Poeltl was clearly lost at times. Who knows tho, maybe just needs more familiarity.
    Poetl definitely looks more lost than pascal out there but I think he looked better than Bebe. Especially if you take in the fact that it's his first year and Bebe's 3rd. Even if he looked worse it wasn't by much. So I expect him to definitely be better than Bebe by mid season.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Never watched a basketball game either. Which is brutal.
    Oh didn't know that part. Not good. It seems like he's one of those guys who just plays because they're tall and were pushed to play.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Bruno -6 in 6 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Poeltl looks comfortable out there, much more then Bebe.
    Said this in the Poeltl thread...Jakob will quickly take Bebe's spot in the rotation.

Bebe is not a NBA player, sorry.

**as aside does anyone know where I can watch a replay?? I missed the almost the first 3/4 of the game...

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    DC looked healthy.
    Looked good. I wouldn't say healthy just because he has very little lift. He was never the most athletic guy but he can barely get off the floor on dunks anymore lol. But I will take this Demarre for a full season any day over what we had last season. It will probably take him a while to get back to Atlanta Demarre if that even ever happens for us.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Poeltl looks comfortable out there, much more then Bebe.
    The 2 Brazilians are done for it looks like. Bruno still has time, but if he can't do anything this season, its time to let him go.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Pascal is definitely the best out the 3 so far. He should win the 4th big spot. And poetl is better than Bebe already. Bebe is a better shot blocker than the two but other than that he doesn't bring much of anything else.
    I agree about Pascal but disagree about Poeltl. I think Bebe is definitely better at this point. Poeltl was clearly lost at times. Who knows tho, maybe just needs more familiarity.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X