Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Lowry is fat again lol.
    Yea he is. I think it's the haircut as well though for some reason lol. But he definitely gained weight
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Agreed. Looking very good. Definitely is a rebounding beast.
      No reason for Casey to play JV now lol
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        No reason for Casey to play JV now lol
        Will send him to a proper barber before showing his mug in game again lol

Comment

• I like that Siakam is matching up with Durant, may as well throw him to the wolves and see how he does.

Comment

• Still can't believe durant.... pussy.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
              Still can't believe durant.... pussy.

Comment

• LOL Raptors training staff...Make guy gain weight than lose weight. Incompetent.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Two negatives I'm seeing is Sullinger hasn't gotten any of those corner 3's y'all were raving our offense creates, Demarre still has no lift so that knee is definitely not 100% and Kyle's shot is still in hiding and that added weight probably won't help lol. Positives are Sullinger looks good all around so far, Pascal is playing much better defensively than I thought he would in his first game, Ross looks real good so far and Van Vleet actually looks like an NBA player.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRoss looking amazing out there. So glad basketball is back.

Comment

• Oh Patterson is also still doing what he does best which is a positive.

Comment

• Van Vleet is pretty much a shoe-in for the 15th spot, he does not look like a rookie at all.

Comment

• I'm sure we're all hoping Ross can play consistently, unfortunately the chances of that are slim. Hopefully he can this season.

Comment

• Ross was overweight last year? That's hard to believe, but the results so far are great.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              LOL Raptors training staff...Make guy gain weight than lose weight. Incompetent.
                              Yeah same thing to happened to JV, now Ross. Pascal and Jakob next?!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                I'm sure we're all hoping Ross can play consistently, unfortunately the chances of that are slim. Hopefully he can this season.
                                less video games and less loose women should help.

Comment

Working...
                                X