No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 1: Warriors @ Raptors in Vancouver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Sully can really help this team. Impressed with his performance tonight.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      We Won!!! Time to plan a parade route!!
      We're beating the Warriors in the Finals
      OG is our king

Comment

• Poeltl looks comfortable out there, much more then Bebe.

Comment

• Moewrawn wrote: View Post
          After the first game, Siakam definitely outplayed Poetl so far, interested to see where this goes throughout the season
          Agreed. I think at the end of the day Poetl might become the better player overall but I knew Pascal would look better in his first year over jakob. Right when you have that kind of motor and athleticism as well as defense you will be able to contribute right away for the most part.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Yea his IQ is VERY bad and everything is robotic. I think it all stems from the fact that he started playing bball late in life AND he has the language barrier. Those two things combined don't help
            Never watched a basketball game either. Which is brutal.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Poeltl looks comfortable out there, much more then Bebe.
              Yea Bebe still looks lost at times which is sad. Poetl and pascal definitely look like they know what they're doing way more than Bebe. Which just proves Bebe's bball IQ isn't too good.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Pascal is definitely the best out the 3 so far. He should win the 4th big spot. And poetl is better than Bebe already. Bebe is a better shot blocker than the two but other than that he doesn't bring much of anything else.
                I agree about Pascal but disagree about Poeltl. I think Bebe is definitely better at this point. Poeltl was clearly lost at times. Who knows tho, maybe just needs more familiarity.

Comment

The 2 Brazilians are done for it looks like. Bruno still has time, but if he can't do anything this season, its time to let him go.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    DC looked healthy.
                    Looked good. I wouldn't say healthy just because he has very little lift. He was never the most athletic guy but he can barely get off the floor on dunks anymore lol. But I will take this Demarre for a full season any day over what we had last season. It will probably take him a while to get back to Atlanta Demarre if that even ever happens for us.

Comment

Said this in the Poeltl thread...Jakob will quickly take Bebe's spot in the rotation.

Bebe is not a NBA player, sorry.

**as aside does anyone know where I can watch a replay?? I missed the almost the first 3/4 of the game...

Comment

• Bruno -6 in 6 minutes.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Never watched a basketball game either. Which is brutal.
                          Oh didn't know that part. Not good. It seems like he's one of those guys who just plays because they're tall and were pushed to play.

Comment

• Not sure why all the hate for bebe. Poeltl had more breakdowns this game. He had 2 putpacks on offense. Whoopie. Was very bad on defense.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                              I agree about Pascal but disagree about Poeltl. I think Bebe is definitely better at this point. Poeltl was clearly lost at times. Who knows tho, maybe just needs more familiarity.
                              Poetl definitely looks more lost than pascal out there but I think he looked better than Bebe. Especially if you take in the fact that it's his first year and Bebe's 3rd. Even if he looked worse it wasn't by much. So I expect him to definitely be better than Bebe by mid season.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                                Not sure why all the hate for bebe. Poeltl had more breakdowns this game. He had 2 putpacks on offense. Whoopie. Was very bad on defense.
                                I think we just expect more out of Bebe at this point. But maybe you're right. I might be a little too hard on Bebe.

Comment

Working...
                                X