Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If jvs market is Monroe then we are lucky to get anything. People underate roco on defense. It's like have two 2pats.
    What 3rd star? We wouldn't still have assets to make that trade?

    Comment


    • lewro wrote: View Post
      If jvs market is Monroe then we are lucky to get anything. People underate roco on defense. It's like have two 2pats.
      What 3rd star? We wouldn't still have assets to make that trade?
      If you're trading JV away then no you wouldn't.

      Comment


      • JV isnt going to get traded during the season. I wouldnt be surprised if the raps traded for his replacement(Noel) during the season though.

        Big rotation of Sully/2pat/JV/Noel. Would bring a lot of versatility in the playoffs.

        The only thing I dont like about that is want JV to improve his value in the playoffs. I don't think that happens if Noel is brought in.

        Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Dec 30, 2016, 06:16 PM.
        @Chr1st1anL

        Comment


        • charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          Bulls need shooting and Butler's rumoured to be on his way out.

          We could offer JV and Carroll or Ross and picks and everything they want except the 2 main guys. And maybe get Lopez back.
          No way bulls trade Butler. He is easily one of the best 2 way players in the league. I think bulls are trying to move rondo.

          Comment


          • JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
            No way bulls trade Butler. He is easily one of the best 2 way players in the league. I think bulls are trying to move rondo.
            Oh no, somebody got Google Alerts set for Jimmy Butler

            Comment


            • rocwell wrote: View Post
              Oh no, somebody got Google Alerts set for Jimmy Butler
              Lol no! I've always been a raptors fan. I just used to lurk the forums but I joined it now.

              Comment


              • Man, I really hope raps get Noel. They are really missing someone who plays with that edge. Lowry does it but, the toughest guy on your team can't be the smallest.

                Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

                Comment


                • Lupe wrote: View Post
                  I thought it was pretty clear I was joking/trying to make it very clear that we can't sign Blake outright. I said that after just a few posts earlier explaining why we can't sign Blake Griffin in fairly good detail because of our cap situation.
                  Don't backtrack, that time machine comment was gold and is frankly a better idea than half the proposed deals that get thrown around here lately.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                  If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                  Comment


                  • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Man, I really hope raps get Noel. They are really missing someone who plays with that edge. Lowry does it but, the toughest guy on your team can't be the smallest.
                    I totally agree. He seems like he could check so many of those boxes that we need right now and could potentially bring us some of that toughness that we lost with Biz. More than many options I can think of, he might give us some toughness down the middle as well as some quickness to guard outside that could have a hope of giving the Cavs trouble when the time comes. And rather than Millsap, LMA, Cousins or all the names that get tossed around right now, he's actually available and on the market. I'm not so worried about the locker room presence. I wouldn't expect him to be happy in PHI. The only shitty part is it'd be hard to bring him over in a way that would allow us to hang onto him next year. But I think he may well be our best/simplest target.

                    What's a sensible package we could put together for both sides? Whether it be just going after him or else w/Roco as well? How do we accomplish that move with minimal stripping of our cupboards but for something they want?

                    (I realize if I scoured the last eighty pages I might find a lot said on this, but I prefer to live in the here and now )

                    Comment


                    • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      I totally agree. He seems like he could check so many of those boxes that we need right now and could potentially bring us some of that toughness that we lost with Biz. More than many options I can think of, he might give us some toughness down the middle as well as some quickness to guard outside that could have a hope of giving the Cavs trouble when the time comes. And rather than Millsap, LMA, Cousins or all the names that get tossed around right now, he's actually available and on the market. I'm not so worried about the locker room presence. I wouldn't expect him to be happy in PHI. The only shitty part is it'd be hard to bring him over in a way that would allow us to hang onto him next year. But I think he may well be our best/simplest target.

                      What's a sensible package we could put together for both sides? Whether it be just going after him or else w/Roco as well? How do we accomplish that move with minimal stripping of our cupboards but for something they want?

                      (I realize if I scoured the last eighty pages I might find a lot said on this, but I prefer to live in the here and now )
                      Honestly at this point I would do Cojo for Noel/Roco. I want Norm to get more minutes and I want to see Wright. Roco gives you another 6'9" frame to throw at LeBron.

                      Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Dec 30, 2016, 08:28 PM.
                      @Chr1st1anL

                      Comment


                      • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Honestly at this point I would do Cojo for Noel/Roco. I want Norm to get more minutes and I want to see Wright. Roco gives you another 6'9" frame to throw at LeBron.

                        Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        Not sure philly goes for that without a pick and maybe A prospect but I'd do it. The default rotation would be to play pat and jv 28 minutes and Noel and sully 20 apiece. Then depending on the situation you make adjustments. Need to dominate the glass? Jv and sully. Need elite defense and mobility? Pat and Noel. Best offensive lineup? Pat and jv. Need a low post option but still that mobility defensively at centre? Noel and sully.

                        Plus then Powell gets the bulk of Corey's minutes which IMO makes us better especially defensively. He's going to be a nightmare for point guards trying to penetrate and he wouldn't have full playmaking duties since he'd always share a backcourt with Kyle or Demar. Those Kyle Powell Ross lineups have been devastating in the very brief stints we have seen them.

                        Roco is some nice insurance in the event that another trade arises where we need to include Ross.
                        Last edited by Lupe; Sat Dec 31, 2016, 02:28 AM.

                        Comment


                        • charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                          Sorry i added an e at the link
                          Why do you throw norm in?

                          Comment


                          • Paul George really unhappy in Indiana at the moment. Been comparing the current team to their ecf ones unfavourably... And for good reason. Indiana still has him locked uo for a couple years I believe but wonder if they'd trade. I'm mobile right now so can't post the articles but there are reliable ones from SLAM, yahoo sports and other sites on the issues he's having.

                            Comment


                            • You know what?


                              I have a hunch the Celtics are going to make a trade for a crunch-time scorer.... and if Masai is smart, he'll find a way to make it a 3-team trade...... and get his hands on Kelly Olynyk.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                              Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                              Comment


                              • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                You know what?


                                I have a hunch the Celtics are going to make a trade for a crunch-time scorer.... and if Masai is smart, he'll find a way to make it a 3-team trade...... and get his hands on Kelly Olynyk.
                                I'm not sure dying his hair and putting him in a Scola jersey is going to solve any of our problems, other than making Zainab's game threads more accurate.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X