Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    Man, tucker and Ibaka just bring a certain toughness, a certain confidence. This team on paper destroys last year's team. Can we play basketball now?

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    Why do guys hate Poeltl. Dude is gonna be a stud. He's surprisingly quick.
    Cause he's white and nerdy.

Edit: I agree with you though, I think his upside is tremendous.

Leave a comment:

• mjt20mik
    replied
    Why do guys hate Poeltl. Dude is gonna be a stud. He's surprisingly quick.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Treadmill
    I like what they're doing. Barnes + Noel + maybe draft someone like Fox or Monk or Ntilikina. I like that core. I like that core way better than the Russell, Ingram, Randle of the Lakers.

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Wasn't the pick was going from Dallas to Philly?
    It is 1-18 protected. If Dallas misses the playoffs or barely gets in at 15th best NBA record (good for rebuilding Dallas), it will only become 2 second round picks for Philly and Dallas keeps their 1st round pick
    Last edited by tonious35; Thu Feb 23, 2017, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Great 2 weeks by Masai & Co.

Lots of roster flexibility now without having to rely on Siakim or Poeltl too much (if at all). Can't wait for tomorrow!
    Between tolerating Siakam's or Poeltl too long. I'd take Poeltl

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied

Lots of roster flexibility now without having to rely on Siakim or Poeltl too much (if at all). Can't wait for tomorrow!
    He bookend this trade season. If we don't count Atlanta giving away Korver.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Pretty good trade.. was hoping for just one 2nd rounder.. but 2nd rounders in the high 50's are typically garbage anyway.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    I really love the Nerlens Noel trade.

The Mavs were dead in the water last year. No young players to be excited about, late 1st rd picks, an aging superstar in Nowitzki. Then bam! they got Harrison Barnes in the summer who's a STUD, been a fan of him since his UNC days. Now they have Noel. They probably would end up drafting in the top 10 this year. All of a sudden they have a new solid, exciting new core of players.
    Treadmill

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    tonious35 wrote: View Post
    If Dallas nabs that 1st at it's highest value, they just schooled Mr. Nepotism
    Wasn't the pick was going from Dallas to Philly?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I really love the Nerlens Noel trade.

The Mavs were dead in the water last year. No young players to be excited about, late 1st rd picks, an aging superstar in Nowitzki. Then bam! they got Harrison Barnes in the summer who's a STUD, been a fan of him since his UNC days. Now they have Noel. They probably would end up drafting in the top 10 this year. All of a sudden they have a new solid, exciting new core of players.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Now you "Fire Masai if he stands pat" people know not to question Masai

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Siakam and Poeltl are buried. We'll dig em up in the fall lol

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Boston NOT getting a thing is almost as good as us getting Tucker. Or better. Actually it's better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X