No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really think we're going to get Millsap guys. I don't think any of DEN, SAC or NOP offer enough to overcome the East/West bias.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      I really think we're going to get Millsap guys. I don't think any of DEN, SAC or NOP offer enough to overcome the East/West bias.
      Only team I'm worried about is Denver. Nurkic, Faried, Barton, Harris, Picks are all good assets that could be traded. I'm hoping Milsap's agent tells Denver he is not willing to re-sign there.

Comment

I really think we're going to get Millsap guys. I don't think any of DEN, SAC or NOP offer enough to overcome the East/West bias.
        I don't think the East/West bias means anything to them if they are willing to give korver away to the best team in their own conference.

Comment

• Bud just take Ross and 2pat already. Your not getting better from those other teams.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Bud just take Ross and 2pat already. Your not getting better from those other teams.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            Masai can get it done without including both of them. It'll probably only be one or the other.

Comment

• Ross, Joseph/Sully, Clips & ours pick this year.

Comment

• Ross, Bebe & both 1st rounders sound fair to me.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Ross, Bebe & both 1st rounders sound fair to me.
                  Would need one of Sully/2Pat/Joseph to match salaries

Comment

• if we have to deal ross and 2pat we can give a Sap Sully frontcourt a shot. Might work pretty well as sully is a very good rebounder, which compensates for Sap's biggest deficiencies.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                      Would need one of Sully/2Pat/Joseph to match salaries
                      Ah. More than likely Joseph then..... and who knows, a 3rd team could get involved. The Nuggets hold 4 picks (3 second rounders) in this draft.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I hate that SAC is mentioned as being in the race, they always do something stupid and may overpay for PM. Member drafting only C despite having Boogie? Member trading Isaiah Thomas for trade exception? Member trading Stauskas/Tyreke for nothing? Maybe this insanity stepped down a bit under Divac presidency, but if they'd offer something like Gay + WCS + 2 unprotected 1st rounders (and Kings ones are always a relatively safe bet for top 10) it wouldn't be a surprise.

Comment

• Both Milsap:

and DeMarre:

mentioning selfishness.

We got this!

Comment

I'm feeling it too. One thing that's interesting is that the Hawks haven't dealt any of their guys to crap situations. They shipped Shlevin Mack to the Jazz (who had the SRS of a top 10 team last season; now 5th in the West), Teague back to his hometown Pacers who almost knocked us out last Spring and they just dealt Korver to the Cavs.

Comment

• Yeah reading all these rumored offers, they seem pretty crap.

Corey + Sully + 1st rounder should do it IMO.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                                Yeah reading all these rumored offers, they seem pretty crap.

Corey + Sully + 1st rounder should do it IMO.
                                Not enough salary. Basically have to include Ross or a higher salary, plus a prospect and a filler. So, Ross, Sully, Poeltl. Or Ross, CoJo, Siakam. That sort of thing. Plus picks.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X