Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DanH wrote: View Post
    Not enough salary. Basically have to include Ross or a higher salary, plus a prospect and a filler. So, Ross, Sully, Poeltl. Or Ross, CoJo, Siakam. That sort of thing. Plus picks.
    Ah okay.

    Ross & Sully work without the pick on the trade machine. However, I don't think MU wants to give him away. I think we would be okay giving Cory away because we do have Fred and Delon.

    Comment


    • DanH wrote: View Post
      Not enough salary. Basically have to include Ross or a higher salary, plus a prospect and a filler. So, Ross, Sully, Poeltl. Or Ross, CoJo, Siakam. That sort of thing. Plus picks.
      Maybe an unprotected '18 first plus a prospect (not powell) is enough to Make them take carroll not ross
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Maybe an unprotected '18 first plus a prospect (not powell) is enough to Make them take carroll not ross
        I hate giving futures. The downside to betting on a couple of aging stars is pretty big. Absolutely have to keep all future picks in case this thing goes sideways.

        Not particularly attached to Ross with Powell waiting in the wings.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • Here's what I see occuring: A 3-way deal involving the Nuggets & divvying up draft picks (The Nuggets would get one of the 1st rounders from us, but deal their own pick to the Hawks.)

          http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jygjw88
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

          Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

          Comment


          • DanH wrote: View Post
            I hate giving futures.
            Future is now for the Raptors. After this season more than 50% of your salary will be on Lowry and DD. This is the time for Raptors to go for it once for all.

            If the goal is not to ever go for it, then what is the point ?

            Poeltl is not the future. Another pick at low first round like Brouno is not the future.

            We have a chance to take advantage of tired and holding Cavs either this year or next before our core, KL and DD themselves are old.

            This is our window with these two guys.

            Of course, if we are just happy with being a 50 win team and not really planing to go to NBA finals with DD and KL, then lets keep on pilling up assets and developing them to always be a mediocre team.

            Comment


            • McRealistic wrote: View Post
              Future is now for the Raptors.
              "Future" was couple years ago for the Brooklyn Nets too.

              Comment


              • rocwell wrote: View Post
                "Future" was couple years ago for the Brooklyn Nets too.
                The coward mentality never produced NBA champions.

                Comment


                • Giving up a single 2018 or 2019 pick wouldn't be bad. Problem with the Nets was they gave up multiple firsts that were several years after their window.

                  Comment


                  • tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Giving up a single 2018 or 2019 pick wouldn't be bad. Problem with the Nets was they gave up multiple firsts that were several years after their window.
                    Giving up picks that are 20 and up ... is not the end of the word !! One of them is our Brazilian Durant which I think we are lucky if he can one day become a reliable bench player in this league.

                    Comment


                    • I would rather give both our picks this year becuase we know they are going to be in the 20's. If we have to include a future 1st I'm sure Masai will put some kind of protection on it (hopefully lottery or top 10).

                      Comment


                      • slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                        I would rather give both our picks this year becuase we know they are going to be in the 20's. If we have to include a future 1st I'm sure Masai will put some kind of protection on it (hopefully lottery or top 10).
                        only problem is this draft is supposedly just as good or even better than 2003
                        Abbas wrote:

                        First of all i was my own source

                        Comment



                        • Comment


                          • McRealistic wrote: View Post
                            The coward mentality never produced NBA champions.
                            The Spurs are cowards?!

                            Comment


                            • rocwell wrote: View Post

                              man, if i were an nba player i would troll so hard on twitter.

                              Comment


                              • rocwell wrote: View Post

                                He is just messin' around.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X