Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://www.google.ca/amp/milehighsp...roid-rogers-ca

    Comment


    • Montebello

      Comment


      • Meh. Then Steph Curry is from Toronto. Bring him home Masai!

        Comment


        • planetmars wrote: View Post
          Add the 76ers as another team now interested in Millsap. Classic Colangelo. Just keeps chasing guys that don't fit.
          I find that extremely unlikely given that they have three centers and three power forwards (Simmons/Saric/Ilyasova).

          Rumors are cloudy... They're more likely to be a facilitator in a Millsap deal given their capspace.

          Comment


          • Something like this.....



            http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ztjd2xm

            In: Noel, Milsap, Thabo, RoCo
            To ATL: Ross, Sully, Bebe
            To Philly: CoJo, Siakam

            With picks, this could work all around.

            Comment


            • golden wrote: View Post
              Something like this.....



              http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ztjd2xm

              In: Noel, Milsap, Thabo, RoCo
              To ATL: Ross, Sully, Bebe
              To Philly: CoJo, Siakam

              With picks, this could work all around.
              Am i missing something about roco? Hes just not that good and if he played would take minutes from Powell.

              Comment


              • Axel wrote: View Post
                Not really, the leap of logic is on your part. You are assuming that because he spent part of the childhood in the Denver area that he is interested in signing a long term deal in Denver. Yet, when provided the opportunity in the past, he showed no interest in going to Denver, so you are making the logic that he has suddenly felt the allure of that "hometown" team; that these last few years without a title have somehow made playing at home a priority. It doesn't stand to logic; he has never shown much interest in Denver before and his objectives of winning a title (which were a priority in the past) is still not completed, so no logical reason to assume that his priorities have changed. Denver doesn't look like a title contender in the least - they are barely a playoff team.
                Millsap may tell Denver that he akways wanted to go home (AFTER his next contract expires when he would be 36,37?).

                Comment


                • DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                  Am i missing something about roco? Hes just not that good and if he played would take minutes from Powell.
                  He's a very good defender with size 6'9" and long arms. He can guard 1-4 on most nights. He's also a good shooter but his shooting numbers don't reflect that because he takes a lot of tough shots in Philly. If he came here he'd get good looks just camping at the 3pt line.

                  Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                  Comment


                  • Roco is 1.9 drpm which is 7th at SF. He was 2nd around 3 drpm when i checked a month ago. Thabo is now 2nd at 2.8 drpm.
                    Roco had 5 steals last game, noel 3.
                    Philly fans are talking about noel getting $25m from the nets now that noel is playing and looking OK. Way too much. I like the possibility of paying cheap assets for noel but I'd limit his paycheck to $20m. If nets offer stupid money then it's a bad deal. I'd rather take $23m Dwight contract bc I know he can reb, screen, play D, shorter contract and is already developed. Plus it's probably easier just to deal with one team rather than two.

                    Comment


                    • lewro wrote: View Post
                      Roco is 1.9 drpm which is 7th at SF. He was 2nd around 3 drpm when i checked a month ago. Thabo is now 2nd at 2.8 drpm.
                      Roco had 5 steals last game, noel 3.
                      Philly fans are talking about noel getting $25m from the nets now that noel is playing and looking OK. Way too much. I like the possibility of paying cheap assets for noel but I'd limit his paycheck to $20m. If nets offer stupid money then it's a bad deal. I'd rather take $23m Dwight contract bc I know he can reb, screen, play D, shorter contract and is already developed. Plus it's probably easier just to deal with one team rather than two.
                      The Nets offered big money deals ($50M?) for Tyler Johnson and Allen Crabbe. They will very likely throw max money at Noel because without their picks they have no way to improve their team but to overpay.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post
                        Something like this.....



                        http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ztjd2xm

                        In: Noel, Milsap, Thabo, RoCo
                        To ATL: Ross, Sully, Bebe
                        To Philly: CoJo, Siakam

                        With picks, this could work all around.
                        Wow that's quite the blockbuster

                        Comment


                        • tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Wow that's quite the blockbuster
                          Let's make it even bigger....

                          Comment


                          • golden wrote: View Post
                            Let's make it even less realistic ....

                            Fixed
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Fixed

                              Comment


                              • Pack it up fellas. Millsap is no longer on the trade market.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X