No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To help with the defense/toughness issues we have.. I'd see if Chicago would be willing to trade Taj Gibson. He's not a floor spacer at all, but is great defensively. And you know Chicago would throw in Rondo just to get rid of him.

Maybe a Carroll/CoJo for Gibson/Rondo swap? Rondo can be bad, but he can also be very good. A lot better defensively than CoJo. Offensively we'll take a big hit.. but perhaps its worth it just so we can keep guys like Kemba, Irving, IT and Wall in check a little bit (and we're going to face at least one of these guys in the playoffs).

If it doesn't work out well Gibson and Rondo are both free agents (Rondo has only $3M guaranteed for next season).

Comment

• Really don't want to see Rondo coming here in any deal. He can't shoot, his defence and passing have declined and his attitude is something to be desired. He's reached the Iverson "won't come off the bench even though I should" point in his career.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• oh god no way do i want rondo anywhere near this team

Comment

• I was hoping Rondo to the Cavs would happen so he helps implode their team

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Really don't want to see Rondo coming here in any deal. He can't shoot, his defence and passing have declined and his attitude is something to be desired. He's reached the Iverson "won't come off the bench even though I should" point in his career.
            He's still a positive in DRPM (15th among point guards) and has a 1.4 DWS (12th among guards) CoJo on the other hand is 82nd in DRPM and 68th in DWS. Rondo is averaging an AST% of 35.2 and that's the lowest of his career.. but it doesn't help being on a team with no shooters. With Sacramento he had an AST% of 48. CoJo on the other hand has an AST% of 19 this year.

Rondo can create chemistry problems.. for sure. But only $3M guaranteed for next season, and we get to dump CoJo is a positive in my opinion. CoJo was brought in for his defense, and he's been terrible. Defensive stats have not been kind to him at all.

Comment

• Whether it's for Rondo or not.. CoJo needs to go. He sucks and is a main reason why our defense is sh!t. And Casey is not going to give Wright more minutes. We need to force his hand.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Whether it's for Rondo or not.. CoJo needs to go. He sucks and is a main reason why our defense is sh!t. And Casey is not going to give Wright more minutes. We need to force his hand.
                Looks like there IS intelligent life on mars
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Whether it's for Rondo or not.. CoJo needs to go. He sucks and is a main reason why our defense is sh!t. And Casey is not going to give Wright more minutes. We need to force his hand.
                  I would love to see Wright get some minutes and see how his defence stands. We've never really gotten a chance to see where he is at the NBA level.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    I would love to see Wright get some minutes and see how his defence stands. We've never really gotten a chance to see where he is at the NBA level.
                    We won't until CoJo gets traded (or injured) or we fire Casey.

Comment

Reality is: Masai/Casey don't believe Delon is ready for big minutes yet. If they did, he'd be getting some by now. CoJo ain't going anywhere unfortunately

Comment

• Re: wright. I'd bet by bottom dollar his length makes him a better defender than cojo. We know cojo can't shoot, and Is a bit of a moron at times..so I think the only thing we could really say he's better at his mcdribbling. I think we need to take the gamble that wright could handle it. We have so many capable 2 guards we only really need a backup for 10 or 15 min a game anyways
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Reality is: Masai/Casey don't believe Delon is ready for big minutes yet. If they did, he'd be getting some by now. CoJo ain't going anywhere unfortunately
                          I think his passport's going to end up haunting this team. He was arguably our second best player next to JV in the playoffs last year.. at least in the first two rounds.

But he's been so bad this year. I suspect Biyombo not being here really affected his game the most. In San Antonio he had the pleasure of playing next to Duncan. Just hope he figures it out or Casey has the balls to bench him so that Wright can get some burn. Heck.. I'd rather give his minutes to FVV.

He had that one solid game offensively when Lowry was out. But we need him for his defense not his offense.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Well considering he just came off an injury, hard to just throw him in a game, Sully is an experienced player, so you can do it with him. Who knows maybe he'll get some minutes with DD out.

Comment

• Cojo was very good in SA in limited minutes. He was very good for us last year, one of the better backup point guards. Sadly, Casey and his "system" have taken their toll on him.

Comment

• Long story short Cojo sucks now. Time to move on. I'm sure Masai sees what we're seeing he's just reluctant to get rid of kid Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X