Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In a weeks time the teams two best players have come out and pretty much said they need help. Your move Masai.

    Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

    Comment


    • There's gotta be no way something doesn't happen, right?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

      Comment


      • 007 wrote: View Post
        There's gotta be no way something doesn't happen, right?
        Yeah some move is gonna be made. Whether it is Casey or players.. something

        Comment


        • https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/830974905399271428

          Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

          Comment


          • Great we went from a position of power in trades n now with Lowry speaking up you can bet we're feeling pressure and weakened our position because now teams can read the desperation in our players "expressing their displeasure and concern"....

            Here comes a trade, just praying it's an ok one for both now and long term.

            Josh Lewenberg ‏@JLew1050 5m5 minutes ago
            More
            Kyle Lowry: "Something gotta give, something gotta change" What? "I have an idea but I’mma keep my mouth shut, keep it professional"
            #PANICBUTTONARMED
            Last edited by JamesNaismith; Sun Feb 12, 2017, 10:49 PM.

            Comment


            • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              Great we went from a position of power in trades n now with Lowry speaking up you can bet we're feeling pressure and weakened our position because now teams can read the desperation in our players "expressing their displeasure and concern"....

              Here comes a trade, just praying it's an ok one for both now and long term.



              #PANICBUTTONARMED
              Agree Lowry's statement does weaken our position. I wish he would of just called Masai and told him this. Instead of going through the media. Reminds me of LBJ a couple weeks ago.

              Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

              Comment


              • I think JV will be traded. Raps consistently tried to show off his mid-range J over the last few weeks.

                Comment


                • rocwell wrote: View Post
                  I think JV will be traded. Raps consistently tried to show off his mid-range J over the last few weeks.
                  Nah.. Poeltl starting was the big sign that he's the one on the chopping block. I'd be shocked if JV was moved.

                  Comment


                  • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Agree Lowry's statement does weaken our position. I wish he would of just called Masai and told him this. Instead of going through the media. Reminds me of LBJ a couple weeks ago.

                    Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    Actually he was criticizing your hero dwane casey, he wasnt asking for another player at that time
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • Imagine we did a couple of blockbuster trades....not saying I want this

                      Lowry
                      DeRozan
                      Melo
                      Millsap
                      Howard

                      I don't think we win it all but the franchise would have more media attention than it's ever had for the next 3+ years. On paper that would have to sound appealing to ownership.

                      Comment


                      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Actually he was criticizing your hero dwane casey, he wasnt asking for another player at that time
                        You can take it that way if you want. Anyone who actually follows the NBA knows a midseason coaching change doesn't lead to success. Deebo mention last week that help will be nice. Wouldn't be surprised if his boy felt the same way.

                        Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

                        Comment


                        • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          Imagine we did a couple of blockbuster trades....not saying I want this

                          Lowry
                          DeRozan
                          Melo
                          Millsap
                          Howard

                          I don't think we win it all but the franchise would have more media attention than it's ever had for the next 3+ years. On paper that would have to sound appealing to ownership.
                          I think I'm melo would be good have. It would be nice to have a guy that you can rely on in the fourth quarter.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            You can take it that way if you want. Anyone who actually follows the NBA a midseason coaching change doesn't lead to success. Deebo mention last week that help will be nice. Wouldn't be surprised if his boy felt the same way.

                            Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            He's clearly talking about coaching. Watch then full interview.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • He repeated multiple times that the Pistons were able to make adjustments in contrast to the raps not doing anything.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Maury wrote: View Post
                                He's clearly talking about coaching. Watch then full interview.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Nothing clear about it. Obviously people are going to hear what they want to hear. Masai is smart enough and knows how midseason coaching changes go usually. It makes him look stupid for resigning him in the first place.

                                Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X