Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    I still think it would be stupid for Chicago to trade Butler right now. George I think would be more likely, but still don't think it will happen

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Lots of time left.
    Bulls don't want to completely rebuild and Pacers are more concerned with improving the roster around PG. I'm not worried

Leave a comment:

• Sam17
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    If you want to experience some schadenfreude, just imagine if you were a Celtics' fan, and it turned out you didn't acquire Jimmy Butler or Paul George in the next hour.
    But then you remember you still have a chance at the first overall pick

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Boston has no traction on PG deal Woj says
    Bird's probably just floating it out there, seeing if there would be any Godfather offers. Who knows, maybe also trying to send a message to PG, which will probably backfire.

Leave a comment:

• Mess
    replied
    what's on that monitor?

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    Woj says Boston isn't close to getting PG13 or Jimmy B. We're okay guys
    Lots of time left.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Woj says Boston isn't close to getting PG13 or Jimmy B. We're okay guys

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    If you want to experience some schadenfreude, just imagine if you were a Celtics' fan, and it turned out you didn't acquire Jimmy Butler or Paul George in the next hour.
    I would cum so hard if that happens. Nothing gets me going quite like Celtics getting fucked over.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Boston has no traction on PG deal Woj says

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    Andre Roberson anyone?

https://twitter.com/Thunder_Digest/s...32941532450816

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Ok Vertical show is starting in a few minutes. That's a sign GMs are allowed to make trades now. Lol. Wojluminatti

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Holy shit! That was the JV to Mavs trade I just pulled out of my ass. BC reads RR, for sure. lol.
    Except the mavs pick is protected and becomes 2 second rounders

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Holy shit! That was the JV to Mavs trade I just pulled out of my ass. BC reads RR, for sure. lol.

golden wrote: View Post
    I could see Dallas being interested in JV. They need an infusion of young talent, period, and Cuban doesn't like to tank or wait too long to contend. And Rick Carlisle's coaching makes it difficult for them to ever finish bottom 5, regardless of who is on the roster.

If we could squeeze a future 1st rounder out of Dallas + expiring + young player, that would be a decent haul in a depressed market for Cs. I'll get massively flamed, but something like:

To Mavs: JV
    To Raps: Bogut + Justin Anderson (SF) + Mavs 2018 or 2019 1st round pick

Bogut gives you high IQ rim protection & passing at C + playoff experience against the Cavs and is expiring. Anderson is a defensive wing prospect who can guard 2-3 positions. The bet here is that the Mavs stay bad and the 1st round pick becomes valuable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X