X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    If they can land PG then they're a legit contending team. PG is that good.
    Nobody can beat Golden State, except superman version of Lebron+luck. This year is silly

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    If they can land PG then they're a legit contending team. PG is that good.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    If BOS somehow pulls off 2 big names...we need to all out tank because we aren't beating them or CLE in the next 3 years with the best trade assets gone off the market.
    All depends - if they absolutely gut their depth / draft picks in acquiring said big names, and say Thomas has a high ankle sprain immediately before the playoffs as an example - not so sure they're unbeatable.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    lewro wrote: View Post
    Is vertical Facebook live at 2pm or Yahoo?
    http://sports.yahoo.com/thevertical/

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    I personally don't want the Raptors to trade their first round pick this year a) because I think there'll be intriguing players around the point they'll likely draft and b) between the end of the Raptors' season and the draft, what the heck are we going to debate about on this board?
    If BOS somehow pulls off 2 big names...we need to all out tank because we aren't beating them or CLE in the next 3 years with the best trade assets gone off the market.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Is vertical Facebook live at 2pm or Yahoo?

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    But we have JV. Who's better than Drummond........right?
    JV is better than Drummond, but PG > anyone on our roster.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    I personally don't want the Raptors to trade their first round pick this year a) because I think there'll be intriguing players around the point they'll likely draft and b) between the end of the Raptors' season and the draft, what the heck are we going to debate about on this board?

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Oh least we forget they can afford another MAX player this off season.

ie/ Blake Griffin, Paul Millsap, Serge Ibaka, Porter....heck even Durant lol
    They gotta pay IT the next yr.

How much does your stomach drop if PG-13 is in Boston in an hour? But, Friday tho!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    IT
    Crowder
    PG
    Horford
    Drummond

OR

IT
    Butler
    Brown
    George
    Horford

For the Raptors....#irony
    Well less than 90 min left and they have neither.

Raps fans watchin our ecf hopes like

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Rumours of Butler and George...
    Forget Colangelo getting angry tweets... If Indy sends George out and Chicago sends out Jimmy, you'll have 2 extremely angry fanbases followed by the rest of the league.

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    If they get any 2 of PG, Butler, or Drummond they are going to be such a fucking problem.
    For CLE, we won't even be in the conversation.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    They're going to get PG and Drummond, aren't they? Fuck me.
    If they get any 2 of PG, Butler, or Drummond they are going to be such a fucking problem.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    IT
    Crowder
    PG
    Horford

Is definitely better and only one piece short (C or PF depending how you want to play AH) of being a true championship contender and they will still have draft picks and other pieces they can move. If they can get PG, if I were them I would immediately target Drummond after.
    Assuming Horford plays at the 4, and Zeller starts at the 5 - you have a second unit of Rozier, Young, Green, Johnson/Jerebko, and Olynyk, which is less than stellar. Also, by adding George, you may also reduce the number of times that Thomas is initiating the offense.

I simply pulled names out of a hat - I'm going to guess that if Bird is going to trade his 'franchise' player, especially to a team that is known to have the most trade assets, that he's going to ask for a ton to try to accelerate the rebuild around Turner - I doubt expirings (such as Amir) would have much value. Any deals with other teams that he made to clear roster space would obviously only be picks in return (otherwise what's the point).

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Rumours of Butler and George...
    Butler and PG? no chance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X