No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus he almost signed with us the year he signed in LA, which shows something I guess. But more then likely he ends of on one of the top 5 teams on a vet minimum like most players do at this time of year

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Kyle was only shooting badly though. He was still playing well otherwise and we would have likely flamed out in the 1st round without him. Other guys stepped up but he really wasn't that bad. Cory had a solid run, especially in that 1st round...but you completely take out Kyle and Cory has no chance of handling the load we'd need him to handle.

And i thought most of the Raptors playoff history had to do with flawed rosters and mediocre/bad coaching not being able to perform up to a higher level.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      I personally thought the rest of his game looked off. He was a major letdown for a large chunk of the post season.

Bottom line, Cory is one of the better second string playoff PGs in the league and I don't believe is laying down because somebody gets hurt.

Comment

• Steph or Seth? lol

https://twitter.com/BaxterHolmes/sta...54906129412096
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Okay well Vivek is crazy. But this just proves we had no chance even if we were in on Cousins. He REALLY wanted that Hield guy and the last time I checked he was on our roster. But man that organization is FUCKED.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• OK folks, there you have why the Pelicans got Cousins and not that dumb lazy Masai Ujiri

Vivek calls the shots, and that's a problem because he's a tech guy, he's never played coached or apparently understood basketball. He was equally fascinated with a similar hype lights out college shooter, STAUSKAS

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Okay well Vivek is crazy. But this just proves we had no chance even if we were in on Cousins. He REALLY wanted that Hield guy and the last time I checked he was on our roster. But man that organization is FUCKED.
              But Steph Curry potential!!! that organization is a joke!
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Btw, Cousins actually made.more 3's this year than Hield. ROFL.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  OK folks, there you have why the Pelicans got Cousins and not that dumb lazy Masai Ujiri

Vivek calls the shots, and that's a problem because he's a tech guy, he's never played coached or apparently understood basketball. He was equally fascinated with a similar hype lights out college shooter, STAUSKAS

Can't fully blame Vivek for that one. He's actually canvassing for a consensus in the room (which most GMs do). If you have to blame anybody, it's his GM, Pete D'Allessandro, who also chooses Sauce Castillo. That draft was pretty bad, with Lavine further down the board and Jokic being selected in the second round.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Can't fully blame Vivek for that one. He's actually canvassing for a consensus in the room (which most GMs do). If you have to blame anybody, it's his GM, Pete D'Allessandro, who also chooses Sauce Castillo. That draft was pretty bad, with Lavine further down the board and Jokic being selected in the second round.
                    Vivek on stauskas in june 2014: "he shoots like steph and he's big like klay"

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sacrament...62728428924928
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Btw, Cousins actually made.more 3's this year than Hield. ROFL.
                      Hield is a rookie who hasn't been given many minutes or consistent minutes. His coaches did him no favors in properly utilizing his game. It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that the bulk majority of rookies go through growing pains. It's common.

Comment

• All these years we thought our offer would get blown out of the water for Cousins... turns out all it takes is Hield + a 1st

Comment

• Honestly don't blame Masai, Kings FO is just on a new level of stupidity.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                            Honestly don't blame Masai, Kings FO is just on a new level of stupidity.
                            I assume there are fans in every team's forums complaining they didn't trade for Cousins because they could beat Hields + a first.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                              Honestly don't blame Masai, Kings FO is just on a new level of stupidity.
                              If Buddy Hield has Steph Curry potential, then Powell has Wade potential.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                                If Buddy Hield has Steph Curry potential, then Powell has Wade potential.
                                I mean I guess I still take Hield? Idk curry > wade? Can we say that now? Curry is better than Wade?

Comment

Working...
                                X