Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    I mean I guess I still take Hield? Idk curry > wade? Can we say that now? Curry is better than Wade?
    Right now, Curry is obviously better than Wade. If we're talking about prime Wade vs prime Curry, I think Wade is better. Dude played unreal in the Finals to comeback against the Mavericks in 2006.

    Comment


    • Steph Curry is a 2x MVP. The only unanimous MVP in the history of the league.
      Mamba Mentality

      Comment


      • Curry revolutionized basketball. As good as Wade was, he isn't on that level of greatness. No disrespect but Curry's just on a level higher.

        Comment


        • TRex wrote: View Post
          Steph Curry is a 2x MVP. The only unanimous MVP in the history of the league.
          He also blew a 3-1 lead.

          Comment


          • What a freakin disaster.

            https://twitter.com/aaronbruski/stat...76995326496768
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • A monkey could run this franchise better...

              Comment


              • Vlade covering his ass, making sure people all know for sure this is Vivek's fuck up.

                Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • All the tweets coming from that press conference paint the Kings, and Divac as a GM, as utterly incompetent. Which are both true things.

                  Comment


                  • Heh, assuming that was on the table while the owner wasn't willing to trade DMC then off it by the time he gave the ok, I guess.

                    Kind of funny that while the owner was saying "no Cousins trades" the FO was taking calls on Cousins trades. Sounds like the White House down there.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                    Comment


                    • Pelicans opened as 1 point pups against the Houston Rockets

                      Comment


                      • white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Vlade covering his ass, making sure people all know for sure this is Vivek's fuck up.

                        Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                        You know for years people were complaining that Toronto needed was a hands on passionate owner like Mark Cuban.... well for every Mark Cuban there are the Vivek's, Dolan's, Sterling's and "Lebron's" lol Maybe faceless corporations ain't so bad, I mean 'member when Richard Peddie top choice was "Yes Man" Rob Babcock!? and he "allegedly" had the final say about anything that Rob did?! yeah didn't work out well then either.

                        I am glad Toronto has a proper hierarchical structure in place even though it may not be perfect at times.

                        Comment


                        • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          You know for years people were complaining that Toronto needed was a hands on passionate owner like Mark Cuban.... well for every Mark Cuban there are the Vivek's, Dolan's, Sterling's and "Lebron's" lol Maybe faceless corporations ain't so bad, I mean 'member when Richard Peddie top choice was "Yes Man" Rob Babcock!? and he "allegedly" had the final say about anything that Rob did?! yeah didn't work out well then either.

                          I am glad Toronto has a proper hierarchical structure in place even though it may not be perfect at times.
                          As soon as I read that Ranadive was an engineer by training so much of the Sacramento nonsense makes way more sense to me. My experience with engineers who are running companies is that they are always the smartest guy in the room and rarely, if ever, listen to their advisors and experts. And why would they? They're the smartest guys in the room. Some guys eventually figure it out but it's a struggle for most of them to listen to bankers, accountants, lawyers, bd guys, hr, it, etc. I can't imagine him taking advice from ex-NBA players cause he'd view them as idiots, which, in fairness, wouldn't be much different than he'd view anyone else.

                          Comment


                          • thead wrote: View Post
                            I'd waive VanVleet to get it done if I decided to do it...if I was making those decisions
                            I'd waive sully. We've invested a season of fvv running 905 and he's good pg3 for $.5m
                            If we trade Cory, still need fvv. Don't have to look at waiver wire til after deadline. Exhaust the trade market first.

                            Comment


                            • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              You know for years people were complaining that Toronto needed was a hands on passionate owner like Mark Cuban.... well for every Mark Cuban there are the Vivek's, Dolan's, Sterling's and "Lebron's" lol Maybe faceless corporations ain't so bad, I mean 'member when Richard Peddie top choice was "Yes Man" Rob Babcock!? and he "allegedly" had the final say about anything that Rob did?! yeah didn't work out well then either.

                              I am glad Toronto has a proper hierarchical structure in place even though it may not be perfect at times.
                              It's been bad for most of the Raptors history. It all comes down to the leader on top in the end. The Raptors are doing well now because they finally have someone good calling the shots.

                              Comment


                              • Putting all the blame on Ranadive is off base.

                                From last night:

                                http://sports.yahoo.com/news/demarcu...072616450.html

                                Ranadive is definitely responsible for hiring a bad GM and listening to him, but that's different than suggesting he was the mastermind of this clusterfuck.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X