Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golden wrote: View Post
    Ewing Theory.
    The stories that will come out if Sacto edges Nawlins by one game for 8th on the last day will be epic.

    Comment


    • Nilanka wrote: View Post
      WTF. I had to do a double-take at the Western Conference standings. Kings are only 1/2 game back of 8th. How/when did that happen?!?!
      They destroyed Denver last night too. Not that I expect Cauley-Stein to put up 29 & 10 from here on out, but I'm sure a few of their guys will be greatly enjoying their new-found freedom on the court.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

      Comment


      • Mess wrote: View Post
        They destroyed Denver last night too. Not that I expect Cauley-Stein to put up 29 & 10 from here on out, but I'm sure a few of their guys will be greatly enjoying their new-found freedom on the court.
        I have him in dynasty on my club so I've been following his progress this season very closely. His per 36 minute stat line is really good for his very short career and despite all his early season struggles with learning the new system and fighting for minutes, he still has an above average PER of 17. I think he has DeAndre Jordan type upside on defense and the glass based on what all the Kings pundits have been saying.

        I agree, he won't go for 29 and 10 every game but if he's getting 30-35 MPG he could be good for 14PPG, 7 boards, a block, a steal and a assist; all with efficiency and a strong showing on defense.


        One question is, had Rudy Gay not gone down would the Kings have pulled off the Boogie trade? I mean their team would be in a slightly different situation then. Losing Boogie wouldn't have been enough to tank the season.

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post
          I have him in dynasty on my club so I've been following his progress this season very closely. His per 36 minute stat line is really good for his very short career and despite all his early season struggles with learning the new system and fighting for minutes, he still has an above average PER of 17. I think he has DeAndre Jordan type upside on defense and the glass based on what all the Kings pundits have been saying.

          I agree, he won't go for 29 and 10 every game but if he's getting 30-35 MPG he could be good for 14PPG, 7 boards, a block, a steal and a assist; all with efficiency and a strong showing on defense.


          One question is, had Rudy Gay not gone down would the Kings have pulled off the Boogie trade? I mean their team would be in a slightly different situation then. Losing Boogie wouldn't have been enough to tank the season.
          He feels like Tyson Chandler with better hands

          Comment


          • Kings need to lose to keep their pick. That should be their #1 goal. For raps, we don't want bulls to get that pick.

            Comment


            • lewro wrote: View Post
              Kings need to lose to keep their pick. That should be their #1 goal. For raps, we don't want bulls to get that pick.
              I'm not really worried about the Bulls even with that pick. They'll likely trade Butler this summer, and Wade is almost retired. Bulls aren't a serious threat to the Raptors going forward. They're on the verge of a complete teardown in the coming years.

              Comment


              • Yeah, the Bulls' arrow is pointing down.

                Comment


                • Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I'm not really worried about the Bulls even with that pick. They'll likely trade Butler this summer, and Wade is almost retired. Bulls aren't a serious threat to the Raptors going forward. They're on the verge of a complete teardown in the coming years.
                  Not worried about losing to them (although we do, often) now but they remain our competitors. Their chances of beating us in the future look better with that pick. Whose to say where things are at in 5 yrs? We're not gonna lose to the Sixers today either but I don't want to see them get another #1 pick, I want them to draft Okafor again.
                  This is my focus, more so than watching the pelicans falter or kings succeed. Nothing to do with raps. Kings failing helps the raps stay competitive.

                  Comment


                  • lewro wrote: View Post
                    Kings need to lose to keep their pick. That should be their #1 goal. For raps, we don't want bulls to get that pick.
                    to draft another McDermott....

                    Comment


                    • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      to draft another Raptor Killer....
                      Fixed


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post
                        Ewing Theory.
                        Watched the first half of their game yesterday and enjoyed the game a lot more than i thought i would, their bigs looked good.

                        Comment


                        • DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          Watched the first half of their game yesterday and enjoyed the game a lot more than i thought i would, their bigs looked good.
                          Now cue the Skal regrets

                          Comment


                          • DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            Watched the first half of their game yesterday and enjoyed the game a lot more than i thought i would, their bigs looked good.
                            Now they just need to trade their other every-teams-worse-with-me player, rudy gay
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              Now cue the Skal regrets
                              Deyonta Davis or Skal over Siakam? Yep.

                              Comment


                              • Dejounte Murray
                                Mamba Mentality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X