No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In reading some of the Phoenix websites (to see their take on the Tucker deal), it was mentioned that the Suns were mulling a 'blockbuster' offer from an unnamed Eastern Conference team, that essentially was their three top players for the Suns' top three players.

The Suns' fans' speculation was that it was Detroit or Chicago.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      In reading some of the Phoenix websites (to see their take on the Tucker deal), it was mentioned that the Suns were mulling a 'blockbuster' offer from an unnamed Eastern Conference team, that essentially was their three top players for the Suns' top three players.

The Suns' fans' speculation was that it was Detroit or Chicago.
      My guess is pistons.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        If you want to sign a FA, go for Sanders, Bogut or Barnes, not a player who is injured for a lengthy period of time.
        Why do people want another C? Keep seeing Bogut and Sanders.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
          I think he bombed all the team interviews. Not so great attitude and not the smartest guy.

I think we will be regretting Skal he has all the raw talent for this new age NBA.
          Skal is who I wanted at 9 and loved at 27. Still think that will be the one we regret most.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            If you want to sign a FA, go for Sanders, Bogut or Barnes, not a player who is injured for a lengthy period of time.
            I would take those guys too although I think the sad thing would be if Sanders came here and started looking fairly good that JV would start seeing Bebe like mins lol As much as I like him, if we were an absolutely stiffling defensive team I wouldn't care that much. I really believe we should pick him up for peanuts. Bogut would also be solid replacement for Bebe. I know Bebe had some decent stretches but for the most part he's still too soft on the boards and really isn't that great. I'll pass on Barnes with PJ here, rather Tucker gets more burn....I would have liked someone like Swaggy just to replace some of the shooting we loss with Ross.

Comment

• So then we release fvv? He's the insurance behind trading Cory, he knows our team, he's cheap and he's good.
              We need to play JV and bebe (a little).

Comment

• Forgetting money, Cory for Noel

PJ, serge, Noel. I love that d.

Comment

• https://player.fm/series/cbssports-c...etball-podcast

This is a few weeks old but talks about Ibaka trade and what it might mean for JV in their opinion.

Comment

• The Raptors really don't need any of these waived players, the guys already here are better and the rotation is already deeper than needed for the playoffs.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      Skal is who I wanted at 9 and loved at 27. Still think that will be the one we regret most.
                      I was kind of flabbergasted tbh. He was projected as the number 2 pick as late as December by Ford before falling to 15 on the DX mock at the time of the draft. When he fell to 27 I thought it was found money like Drummond at 8.

Oh well, we're all-in now.

Comment

• Siakim has shown more than enough as a rookie not to be second-guessed as the 27th pick in the draft - athleticism, motor, attitude, leadership, shot-blocking, etc.

Has Skal started getting run on one of the worst teams in the league or something?

Comment

• I think if we passed on marquisse chriss then you coul get mad but he was chosen before our spot.... that was our guy he was gone we chose the next best thing. I am happy with siakam.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Siakim has shown more than enough as a rookie not to be second-guessed Luck the 27th pick in the draft - athleticism, motor, attitude, leadership, shot-blocking, etc.

Has started getting run on one of the worst teams in the league or something?
                            Yes and no. Siakam is 2 years older then Skal. My concern with Siakam that he might be another Luc Mbah a Moute type of a player and has a low ceiling while Skal has much higher upside. I hope it wont end up like the T Ross pick over Drummond.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Yes and no. Siakam is 2 years older then Skal. My concern with Siakam that he might be another Luc Mbah a Moute type of a player and has a low ceiling while Skal has much higher upside. I hope it wont end up like the T Ross pick over Drummond.
                              Siakim is guaranteed production and has the length and athleticism to continue to improve and play in this league a long time. Skal was and is a gamble that might never provide the leadership intangibles that had Siakim starting for much of his rookie campaign.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Siakim is guaranteed production and has the length and athleticism to continue to improve and play in this league a long time. Skal was and is a gamble that might never provide the leadership intangibles that had Siakim starting for much of his rookie campaign.
                                We will have to wait maybe 2 or 3 years to hopefully know if you are right!

Comment

Working...
                                X