Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinbad wrote: View Post
    I have to think that Masai would trade for a young top 10 player in Boogie and worry about 31-year-old Lowry afterwards. If and when talent like that is available, you have to swing. I say this because if Cousins lands in say, Boston, or some other pseudo-contending team in the East, unease will spread throughout the fanbase like wildfire. Nobody does panic like Raptor fans.
    If your really considering getting DMC you need to make sure your culture and leadership is on point. Like or not but, Deebo is a big part of the culture and leadership on this team. Also him having a strong relationship with Boogie helps too.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
      So your entire plan is based on 'Let's get Sacramento to do something incredibly stupid and not at all in their best interest'?
      How is it not in thier best interest? I'm sure they would rather have JV than the centers they have behind Boogie. Drafting a Center in the lottery when you have the best center in the world is not in your best interet but, they did it anyways.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        How is it not in thier best interest? I'm sure they would rather have JV than the centers they have behind Boogie. Drafting a Center in the lottery when you have the best center in the world is not in your best interet but, they did it anyways.

But there's 5 positions on the floor! Having 4 guys who play the same position, and only that position, and that being your only decent assets in your entire organization, is awful.

I get it, you want DeMar, Lowry and DeMarcus. And you think that's the only thing that matters. But in a trade, what the other team wants actually matters too.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

But there's 5 positions on the floor! Having 4 guys who play the same position, and only that position, and that being your only decent assets in your entire organization, is awful.

I get it, you want DeMar, Lowry and DeMarcus. And you think that's the only thing that matters. But in a trade, what the other team wants actually matters too.
          JV would be thier best frontcourt player. One of Ross/Powell(probably Powell because he's cheaper and better.) thier best off guard. Plus two first round picks.

I get that you want DeRozan gone but, he makes almost like 10 mil more than Boogie so they would have to send back a couple more players.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Agreed. The Kings are a laughingstock, but of all the idiotic personnel decisions they've made, misjudging Boogie's value isn't one of him. They know what they have in him, and they aren't letting him go for anything less than a multiple-time All-Star and someone they can build their franchise around going forward-- and preferably someone that can sell tickets to the amazing new arena they're set to begin playing in this season.

Comment

What happen to all the people that use to tell me JV would be an All-star if he got the touches. So much for that I guess.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

This guy runs this bitch.

We are one call away from...

Comment

What happen to all the people that use to tell me JV would be an All-star if he got the touches. So much for that I guess.

Huh? Wait, so what do you really think? Do you think JV is a budding star, the sort of player who ends up a centrepiece in a trade for an established superstar? Or not? Because if he is a budding star, why so eager to trade him instead of DeMar, even though DeMar is more likely to be a target in trade talks? And if he's not, why does SAC do the trade?
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Several issues here.

1. Drake is a whore who chums up to EVERYONE in the NBA. Are they all coming here too?

2. The Leafs are terrible and we shouldn't promote any association between our beloved Raptors and those turds.

3. Looks like DD and DC missed the high five in that pic.
                    Fine be that way, I hope you continue being like that by telling every kid you meet that there is no such thing as Santa!!

Comment

Come on Vlade is a couple of drinks away from giving away Cousins for half the price.

"I tell you, they are really high on that Bruno kid, I think we should do it"

Comment

JV would be thier best frontcourt player. One of Ross/Powell(probably Powell because he's cheaper and better.) thier best off guard. Plus two first round picks.

I get that you want DeRozan gone but, he makes almost like 10 mil more than Boogie so they would have to send back a couple more players.

Check my posts in this thread. I ain't suggested trading DeRozan a single time. Nice projecting, though.

Comment

They'd also rather have Boogie than JV but if they feel they have to move Boogie, I'm sure they'd prioritize every other position on the court ahead of adding another center. Your logic is simply "get rid of JV" which is pretty far from "any means necessary". At this point you might as well build a package around Bruno, Bebe and Wright because it's just as much a fantasy as your proposal. You need to sell the Kings on accepting your package above what the Celtics or Lakers would offer.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            Huh? Wait, so what do you really think? Do you think JV is a budding star, the sort of player who ends up a centrepiece in a trade for an established superstar? Or not? Because if he is a budding star, why so eager to trade him instead of DeMar, even though DeMar is more likely to be a target in trade talks? And if he's not, why does SAC do the trade?
                            I think JV is starter caliber player with All-star potential. I Vucejic wasn't an All-star but he was included in the Dwight Howard trade years back.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

I think JV is starter caliber player with All-star potential. I Vucejic wasn't an All-star but he was included in the Dwight Howard trade years back.

In a FOUR team trade, where he came from the 76ers, who didn't get Dwight Howard. Come on, that's not even remotely comparable.

Comment

"Included in a trade" is a far cry from "centrepiece in a trade" - unless you think Bruno, Wright and Pascal picks have teams excited to acquire our draft picks.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X