No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder if a draft pick would leverage it. Zach Lavine is a slam dunk champ, not an all-star, yet.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Masai arrived, and the Raptors started winning almost immediately (even if it was by accident). The TWolves have drafted well of late, but that still doesn't show they know how to build a competitive roster.
      Other than Lavine, I wouldn't even say that "drafting well" required little more than just being lucky enough to win back-to-back lotteries in draft classes that had consensus #1 picks with all-star talent. They just missed the Anthony Bennett class.

Comment

• this... plus our 2 first round picks?

Comment

• Has LaVine even been mentioned in rumours or is this just a fantasy? Don't see it happening.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Has LaVine even been mentioned in rumours or is this just a fantasy? Don't see it happening.
            Strictly fantasy, but a lineup involving: Kyle, LaVine, Demar, Dieng/Sullinger/PPat and Valanciunas would be spicy AF.

With Kyle on his contract year, i'm thinking they should cash out on the 2 First Round picks and try and go all in this year.
            Last edited by c-troop; Tue Nov 15, 2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Lavine is untouchable hes morphing into an elite 3 point shooter, something they desperately need in that group
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Lavine is untouchable hes morphing into an elite 3 point shooter, something they desperately need in that group
                True, still, I wonder if they would be willing to part with Gorgui Dieng for the right pieces.

Comment

• Need a 4 and a rim protector.

I'd definitely trade CoJo for Noel. Not sure if that rumour is true though.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Need a 4 and a rim protector.

Not really a good trade straight up. Would need more parts moving to balance out the roster

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Need a 4 and a rim protector.

Noel is more of a risky liability than a patch for the PF leak.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                        You can send delon and sully instead of cory. Jv and siakam or yak to spurs works too.

I like this deal but norm was never mentioned in the earlier posts iirc. Jv + norm for LMA = No
                        On top of that we are sending cory to Philly? They better send us a casket back for Lowry bc Casey will finally bury him.
                        is aldridge the centre?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                          is aldridge the centre?
                          No noel.

Comment

• is this possible?

also works with yak replacing bruno or delon.

dieng/patterson comparison 16/17:
                            http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/players...08&season=2016

dieng/noel comparison 15/16:
                            http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/players...13&season=2015
                            Last edited by c-troop; Tue Nov 15, 2016, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                              No noel.
                              why so high on noel?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                                is aldridge the centre?
                                is aldridge worth the cost of losing key plyers?

Comment

Working...
                                X