Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nuggets vs Raps tonight. Denver has a player that i think is the PERFECT fit for us: Gallinari. He can play the 4 and the 3. GREAT shooter/scorer. Don't know if he's available though.
    Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • Wouldn't Favors be a centre in our system? Or you guys like him next to JV at the 4?

      Comment


      • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Wouldn't Favors be a centre in our system? Or you guys like him next to JV at the 4?
        At the 4. Spacing would be a concern but paint protection and rebounding would be incredible, and I'd probably use him as de facto backup C as well, as we were planning with Sully.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • I'd try to do a three team with jv to say the pelicans, jazz get pelicans 1st, we get favors. Probably a player or two/pick(s) involved. Then trade delon for noel. Again player/picks involved.
          Noel/favors.
          But I'm the only one here that likes noel so...
          Casey probably says yes so there's that SMALL consideration too...

          Comment


          • lewro wrote: View Post
            I'd try to do a three team with jv to say the pelicans, jazz get pelicans 1st, we get favors. Probably a player or two/pick(s) involved. Then trade delon for noel. Again player/picks involved.
            Noel/favors.
            But I'm the only one here that likes noel so...
            Casey probably says yes so there's that SMALL consideration too...
            If there were a way to ensure Noel would be coming in healthy, I do think that lineup would be better suited for Toronto's style of play. Would also depend on the other players who might have to be involved to make it work. If it didn't gut the bench, I think this would be the kind of move Masai might actually make.
            Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

            Comment


            • planetmars wrote: View Post
              Only knock against Favors is that he's become injury prone. But yeah he's a star in the making. Not sure if he's really available or not, but I'd love to have him.
              I've been hearing he is going to be a star for years now and it hasn't really come to fruition yet. He's a good, solid player, but not a star. His game doesn't compliment JV, he's injury prone, and having a down year by his standards. More importantly why give up what it's going to cost to get him when the system really isn't at it's best featuring a low post scorer whom can't defend on the perimeter? Good player, but bad fit I think

              Comment


              • jimmie wrote: View Post
                If there were a way to ensure Noel would be coming in healthy, I do think that lineup would be better suited for Toronto's style of play. Would also depend on the other players who might have to be involved to make it work. If it didn't gut the bench, I think this would be the kind of move Masai might actually make.
                Yeah, I wrote in an earlier post that his surgery was a 10 minute, elective procedure. I think he just wants out of Philly

                Comment


                • Raptors trade Terrence Ross, Patrick Patterson
                  Raptors acquire Ersan Ilyasova, Nerlens Noel

                  We get a starting PF and a backup SF

                  Comment


                  • tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                    Raptors trade Terrence Ross, Patrick Patterson
                    Raptors acquire Ersan Ilyasova, Nerlens Noel

                    We get a starting PF and a backup SF
                    Wait, who is the SF?
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

                    Comment


                    • lewro wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, I wrote in an earlier post that his surgery was a 10 minute, elective procedure. I think he just wants out of Philly
                      So his logic would be...have another knee surgery to decrease his trade value so much that Philly has to dump him for pennies on the dollar?
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

                      Comment


                      • DanH wrote: View Post
                        Wait, who is the SF?
                        And who is the starting power forward
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • Oh wait I forgot tenforthewin never replies back. He just drops his beautiful trades then dissappears into the night
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • Mess wrote: View Post
                            So his logic would be...have another knee surgery to decrease his trade value so much that Philly has to dump him for pennies on the dollar?
                            Yeah, he made statements at their preseason press conference that sixers need to trade one of them and then elected to get minor surgery that wasn't mandatory. Seems like he's jilted and trying to force his way out.

                            Comment


                            • lewro wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, he made statements at their preseason press conference that sixers need to trade one of them and then elected to get minor surgery that wasn't mandatory. Seems like he's jilted and trying to force his way out.
                              Again, though, getting surgery would be the best way to stop teams from trading for you. So not sure about that theory.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

                              Comment


                              • lewro wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, he made statements at their preseason press conference that sixers need to trade one of them and then elected to get minor surgery that wasn't mandatory. Seems like he's jilted and trying to force his way out.
                                Noel isnt the smartest guy if thats the way he thinks would get him out of Philly
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X