• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Ewing Theory.
    The stories that will come out if Sacto edges Nawlins by one game for 8th on the last day will be epic.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Mess wrote: View Post
    It's going to be so funny when the Kings get the 8th seed this season.

Pure hilarity.
    Ewing Theory.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Mess wrote: View Post

Pure hilarity.
    WTF. I had to do a double-take at the Western Conference standings. Kings are only 1/2 game back of 8th. How/when did that happen?!?!

Leave a comment:

• Mess
    replied

Pure hilarity.

Leave a comment:

• Odin
    replied
    JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    I really think we should at least work out Larry Sanders....he seems to be a good kid, who knows what he was going through in life emotionally at the time (apparently it was depression). From this interview, he at least appears to be leveling out and seemingly more at peace but who knows...if he's hungry and in good shape he could be another Biz for us in the middle except he was quicker and had a bit more touch around the basket...

The Cavs had Larry Sanders in this week to talk to him, but his checkered past apparently is even more checkered than known. A Cavs official confirmed to me tonight they were aware Sanders was arrested last year on a felony charge in Los Angeles, but did not provide any details about the arrest. Late-night attempts to obtain a police report were futile, but http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-...ughts-1.749434
    Whoever takes him is taking a big gamble for hopefully a big reward.

I don't see where he fits in Toronto though.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I don't want to see CoJo in crunch time. We have two better defenders in Powell and Tucker that should be closing out games.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Probably not, but supplant Carroll in crunch time.

Lowry-Derozan-Tucker-Patterson-Ibaka

Good god man DEFENSE, shooting, and 2 all stars.
    I could see Casey closing with Carroll. I don't particularly agree with the idea, but I can definitely see it.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    how is that clear? if ibaka and JV play well together why would we not want to keep them both?

edit: in fact our lineups featuring JV and patterson together all have pretty nice ratings btw.
    JV had a really good showing in the playoffs last year. I think some people are forgetting that when he went down last spring, despite Biz playing out of his mind, panic was high on this board and a bunch of people were writing off the club at that point.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    Couple things, first off I think it already is Wright's spot to lose as backup guard for next year, baring a major injury. Not too worried about JV because my theory is that he just can't maintain the focus and effort needed to dominate the interior for 82 games, but will be motivated and flip the switch in the playoffs. Share your concerns for everyone else though.

Honestly if they find their mojo again, and Cavs have some issue with Love's and JR's health plus maybe Lebron played too much in the season I could see the Raps going to the finals. X factor is Casey IMO, Masai's job is done.
    and imam shumpert has been injury prone the last two seasons... I honestly agree with you.... I wish we played GSW one more time this season. This is the most balanced team I have seen.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Bucks signed Axel Toupane for a 10 days contract.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Mic up reporters, ffs Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Why do u want Sanders and Bogut? We don't have a roster spot or mins. To back up JV? I don't see either, especially taking a flier on Sanders with 25 games left. I think we're done. Watch some NCAA! Dillon Brooks is hitting daggers!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Curry-esque #VivekKnew

https://twitter.com/SLAMonline/statu...99686289309697

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    I really think we should at least work out Larry Sanders....he seems to be a good kid, who knows what he was going through in life emotionally at the time (apparently it was depression). From this interview, he at least appears to be leveling out and seemingly more at peace but who knows...if he's hungry and in good shape he could be another Biz for us in the middle except he was quicker and had a bit more touch around the basket...

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    I think the biggest loosers of this trade deadline are Realgm, who at 1 a.m. in the morning still only have the Noel's trade on their website.

They got problems the day they exist for... kinda sucks ahahaha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X